Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Oh hells yeah!

3rd attempt at finishing school is finally working [doing an Access course, already have AS levels]. Human Biology, all they want from me is a pass!

I r pretty happy.

Anyone else doing Human Bio, or planning to live in Crescent Hall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frail)

Where else have you applied for? All my options were pretty safe considering my predictions, so I'm thinking I should have gone higher. But ah well,
    I got my Brookes offer today! BBB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smith92)
    I got my Brookes offer today! BBB
    Oooh well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teukiechul)
    the film course is awesome.
    Good to hear! I hope they will give me an offer. I really want one badly!

ReputationRep:
    Got a lovely unsuccessful from this Uni... Nice one. Ah wel off to notts I go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdcage)
    Oh hells yeah!

3rd attempt at finishing school is finally working [doing an Access course, already have AS levels]. Human Biology, all they want from me is a pass!

I r pretty happy.

Anyone else doing Human Bio, or planning to live in Crescent Hall?
    Got the exact same offer for Human Biology! I'm on an Access Course, but I've got 3 AS levels aswell (:

Not sure about accommodation and stuff yet, still waiting to hear from my other 4 choices. This low offer is really tempting though.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, will have to hit you up if you do go to Brookes. Kinda cool that we have the same qualifications. Only waiting on one more uni...got accepcted by OB and Nottingham, declined by two. Not that I care much....Oxford Brookes and Nottingham were the only two I was interested in, Oxford being my first choice [and the easier offer, heh.]

What subjects are you doing? Bio, Teacher Training and Psychology here. AS's in Bio, Chem, Physics and Maths here.

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Stats on my Access Course, AS in Biology, English Lit and Performing Arts (Strange mix, i know) xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genevieve Ama)
    Im getting an offer for Economics, Finance & International Business!!!!!
    what was your offer?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Law M100 today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justincredible1)
    what was your offer?
    I only got a sent a prospectus and letter which said 'you will be recieving an offer shortly'. this was about 3 weeks before christmas and it has not gone through on UCAS so I dont know yet...

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an offer pack or something similar on here? My offer came through on UCAS a while before Christmas but I haven't been sent a formal letter yet :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saaail)
    Has anyone received an offer pack or something similar on here? My offer came through on UCAS a while before Christmas but I haven't been sent a formal letter yet :confused:
    Yesterday, I received papers about a Visit Day and something about consumer protection information. [Shrug]. And I got my offer in late-November.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jazmine)
    Yesterday, I received papers about a Visit Day and something about consumer protection information. [Shrug].
    I got that too, I was really confused about the consumer protection paper.. It seemed like it was part of something else, like it was the second half of an offer letter or something of the sort.

Everywhere else I've applied to has been so attentive during this whole process with monthly emails and expansive offer packs and follow up letters, but Brookes has been surprisingly quiet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saaail)
    I got a letter from Oxford Brookes' Dean with my offer on it, and a little leaflet about my course. (:

ReputationRep:
    Not had anything except my email from them. Worth giving them a call?

ReputationRep:
    i got my offer at the end of nov and i got my offer pack a couple of weeks ago with all the information about visit days going down on the 23rd feb.

brookes arent the only uni that are quite. i got nothing from nottingham trent. lancaster also havent made any acknowledgements.

ReputationRep:
    i got an offer for business management which is BBB but i don't think i am gonna get that so i have asked to change course for economics, finance and international business which is BCC and they said it was ok for me to do this but i need to send a signed email on monday

ReputationRep:
    To all those applying for tourism / hospitality degrees at Brookes.

The lecturers are really great, they have good styles of teaching and you can get on with them well.

There both good depts, and so is the Bacchus society (you automatically join it)

I did international tourism management for a year - really liked it but prefered the business modules so i switched to business.

Im a student union volunteer - so will happily answer any questions if i can.

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview for occupational therapy on 9th of feb so excited!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.