Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Students: Domino's, or Pizza Hut? Watch

• View Poll Results: Domino's or Pizza Hut?
    Domino's
    61.31%
    Pizza Hut
    38.69%

ReputationRep:
    Both really. Some days I fancy Domino's and some days Pizza Hut. Usually I choose Domino's on warmer days and pizza hut on colder days. My local Domino's which just opened sells any pizza any size for £6.99 and pizza hut (which is 2 mins down the road from there) claim to match any Domino's existing offer.

I love West London.

ReputationRep:
    PIZZA HUT!!!! :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charcharchar)
    PIZZA HUT.
    Dominoes just does not compare.
    You crazy :cool:

Buy one get one free on tuesday, beats pizza hut any day.

ReputationRep:
    why does everyone who makes these threads ignore Papa johns!

ReputationRep:
    The OP doesn't give a **** about your opinions, he probably works for Domino's and is simply using this forum to advertise Domino's over Pizzahut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    Your 4chan moves made me LOL

BTW the gif will change over time.

ReputationRep:
    deffo Pizza Hut everytime

ReputationRep:
    Pizza Express, by an absolute mile.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza Hut is all about eating in! I mean have you ever tried the single serve salad bar?! Dominoes is clearly better for take away though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dd4483)
    Domino's:

15 mins to arrive
    25% off
    hot on arrival, properly cooked
    they sell Coca-Cola
    better value for money

U mad, bro?

ReputationRep:
    Pizza Hut is closer to proper pizza (not that close, though), is less greasy, and does have slightly better deals IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeleh)
    Domino's for takeaway, Pizza hut for eat in!
    ditto

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butane)
    Pizza Express, by an absolute mile.
    This.

Honestly, why are these places (dominos/pizza hut) so popular? They serve absolute **** and are unreliable. Sometimes the food is ****, other times it's badly cooked ****.

Is it just because they deliver and you can order online? You can get much better pizza for a lot less if you go to a restaurant or collect from one...

ReputationRep:
    oh foolish one, not a tough decision at all. . PIZZA HUT, forget every point there the pizza just outdoes dominos in every way

ReputationRep:
    never had domino's.... so pizza hut

ReputationRep:
    Dominos wins hands down for takeaway - purely because of the pile of vouchers they give us and the garlic & herb dip. Oh and the texas BBQ pizza.

ReputationRep:
    Never had pizza hut take away.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza Hut > Domino's.

ReputationRep:
    Had a bunch of Dominos BOGOF vouchers from the freshers fair but the last time we ordered, the pizza didn't arrive until an hour and a half later. Good pizza though.

ReputationRep:
    I've never tried Domino's but my brother prefers it to Pizza Hut - but as I get so many deals for Pizza Hut, I'd choose Pizza Hut. Although, I really want to try the 3 dessert thing from Domino's soon, so looks like I'll be making my first order soonish

If I was going to a restaurant though, I'd pick Pizza Express or Prezzo.. Mmmm. This thread has made me hungry.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.