Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's so special about Emma Watson? Watch

ReputationRep:
    She's a natural beauty, and is a great role model to young girls. I think you'd agree its better giving praise to Emma Watson than say Jordan! She seems very normal too - actually wanting to get an education! So yeah aside from being goodlooking she seems like such a great, level headed person!

ReputationRep:
    I think she's attractive, but I can't stand the way she acts. That could be more down to the directors she works with than her own ability though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    She lost her looks with age
    are you intentionally sounding like a paedophile?

ReputationRep:
    She has a pretty ****ing hot accent.

Imagine her talking dirty :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)

I love her accent. Though I've heard her sound a tiny bit American in some interviews now! *Oh the horror!* .. And Oxford is my favourite city.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)

I'll give her my magic wand :perv::coma:

ReputationRep:
    I like Hermoine Granger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I fail to see the fascination. Yes, she's smart but stunning? That's kinda pushing it.
    People say that she's 'so beautiful' and I don't see it. She's an average looking girl, her features are plain (with or without long hair). I sincerely think that if she wasn't famous, I wouldn't look twice at her if she was walking down the street. Also she's an okay actress, nothing special, she tends to move her eyebrows a lot (which I find a little strange lol). I can only really class Emma as a very lucky girl.

BTW: This really has nothing to do with jealously, it's just my opinion. You can neg all you want.
    I'm just left wondering why you think you can judge what I and the rest of the world find attractive, OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    so? These things do not determine how intelligent a person is! It's all a matter of opinions!
    That is not true in my opinion. Surely she would appear more intelligent after a competent lecture on the Einstein field equations than some drama analysis. While studying e.g. literature is simply about memorising information, mathematics or physics require for example logic to combine theories or creativity to draft experiments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    That is not true in my opinion. Surely she would appear more intelligent after a competent lecture on the Einstein field equations than some drama analysis. While studying e.g. literature is simply about memorising information, mathematics or physics require for example logic to combine theories or creativity to draft experiments.
    I think there are many smart people who aren't studying maths etc. Emma attended the prestigious The Dragon School in Oxford, then Headington School (good private school for girls).. Then Brown. And she got private tutoring on set. When it comes to education, she's been very lucky. She has always seemed intelligent and bright. And she had gotten good grades.

She's studying History now, and some other subjects probably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheylan)
    OP's a jealous *****
    QFT..

ReputationRep:
    Basically Emma Watson is EVERYTHING I look for in a girl :love::love::love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    I think there are many smart people who aren't studying maths etc. Emma attended the prestigious The Dragon School in Oxford, then Headington School (good private school for girls).. Then Brown. And she got private tutoring on set. When it comes to education, she's been very lucky. She has always seemed intelligent and bright. And she had gotten good grades.

I totally agree with you...would've repped if I hadn't used all my reps today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I fail to see the fascination. Yes, she's smart but stunning? That's kinda pushing it.
    People say that she's 'so beautiful' and I don't see it. She's an average looking girl, her features are plain (with or without long hair). I sincerely think that if she wasn't famous, I wouldn't look twice at her if she was walking down the street. Also she's an okay actress, nothing special, she tends to move her eyebrows a lot (which I find a little strange lol). I can only really class Emma as a very lucky girl.

BTW: This really has nothing to do with jealously, it's just my opinion. You can neg all you want. :upyours:
    Isn't it a good thing that she's average but still loved? Well she's not average, she's just pretty in a very traditional sense. She's a bit different to what's out there. I'm sick of seeing the same looking actresses on the screen, (big lips, tiny nose, big eyes, tall, slim but with big boobs). It's good that guys like something different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    I totally agree with you...would've repped if I hadn't used all my reps today
    I appreciate the thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    I love that video in your signature - just spent five minutes watching it. Love the way the cat seems, "Oh well, whilst I'm here I may as well scratch this dog..." :rofl:
    Have some rep.

ReputationRep:
    Get over it you jealous wench.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieBee_90)
    Have some rep.
    It's indeed a great sig. I've watched it many times as well, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAK.A)
    It's like that with most celebs they are just average looking but are made out to be looking like a godess. TBH I don't see the facination most men have with girls like emma watson, ashley tisdale, megan fox and any other FAKE girls such as cher loyd have you seen how much make up she wears ewwwww. I don't even watch X factor but everyone was like she looks hot and I had a look and she looked like a life size version of barbie. I prefer true beauty not the made up crap.
    Ok lets be honest, whatever your opinion of Emma Watson it's not fair to stick her with those skanks.

Fair enough she isn't exactly going to win an Academy Award for being in Harry Potter, but she still has so much going for her.

As for looks...she is honestly quite pretty (without needing makeup like that ho Megan Fox). The fact that she is obviously quite intelligent and appears to possess some personality only adds to her appeal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)

Yes, do not take me wrong please, I am not saying that anything except natural sciences is for less intelligent people – I myself am studying law besides physics and my interests include for example psychology or philosophy. I am only talking about what we, the public, can deduce from her behaviour, which does not give us any solid evidence of her exceptional intelligence, as many call it. I have recently seen the new Harry Potter film and went to look for some opinions on the internet – most of her fans do mention this aspect although they hardly know her enough to critically value her mental state. Despite of this, even with limited amount of information, we can probably agree that she is one of the brightest persons amongst the celebrities. Hopefully she will not end up as Ms. Lohan and such.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.