Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, what do you think about guys who pee and don't wash their hands? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I pee on my hands, dry them with loo roll then feel women up. It makes me feel like I'm marking my territory.

ReputationRep:
    I wash my hands in the toilet because it's a kinda pit stop for cleanliness, and it's generally a good idea to wash your hands throughout the day to stop your hands becoming a cumulative cesspit of bacteria

There is little correlation with going for a piss and washing your hands, other than you having to touch the toilet seat/toilet handle which will always influence your decisions 10 times more than touching your penis

ReputationRep:
    Im going to throw it out there! Most guys probabaly dont unless their in public even then you alot not!

ReputationRep:
    Not really bothered, if they went in a urinal and only touched their penis. I don't see much of an issue there.
    If they had to touch anything else like a toilet handle though, then I think it's a bit icky to not wash their hands... especially if they live in Uni accommodation and share their toilets with loads of other people.

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting & lazy.
    It takes like 1 min to wash your hands. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    i make sure i piss all over my hands.. then i dont need to bother using the tap water

ReputationRep:
    I'd much rather a lad rubbed his c**k all over me than touched me intimately with mucky hands.

As for what konstitutes mucky, well, iss common sense, but I do count toilet breaks as a obligatory regular hand-wasching moment for boys and girls, to get rid of the handrail/table/keyboard/pen/etc/general grease and dirt of daily life - otherwise we would only wash our hands once a day in the shower, no doubt. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind if a girl touched her 'cough'.

ReputationRep:
    I once got called "posh" in a pub in Morley, Leeds for washing my hands...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBuyTheSun)
    All the girls saying 'its disgusting' do you insist that boys wash their choppy in the sink before you go down on them?
    I haven't gone down on a guy, I have and will always refuse.

I maintain that guys who don't wash their hands are disgusting. I can never shake a guys hands, if I have to, I run straight to wash them at the first opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    that's disgusting. hands should always be washed after contact with the lower regions as a courtesy. as far as actual hygiene goes though the second you grab the door handle to leave the toilet you're going to get a nice germ top up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)

I maintain that guys who don't wash their hands are disgusting. I can never shake a guys hands, if I have to, I run straight to wash them at the first opportunity.
    As long as you don't expect a guy to go down on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    As long as you don't expect a guy to go down on you.
    Yeah, I don't expect them to.

I've heard of girls who like to take but never give, I'm definitely not one of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)

You won't contract a life threatening disease just because you've got a choppy in your mouth. Honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBuyTheSun)
    You won't contract a life threatening disease just because you've got a choppy in your mouth. Honest.
    lol, I've been told that loads of times

ReputationRep:
    I wash my p*nis and hands in the shower in the morning.

It is skin touching skin.

SKIN TOUCHING SKIN!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    I pee on my hands, dry them with loo roll then feel women up. It makes me feel like I'm marking my territory.
    Woman, as a man,I claim you. Woman, claim me as a man.:pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Woman, as a man,I claim you. Woman, claim me as a man.:pierre:
    If you get on your knees I'll happily swing my penis into your cheek.

ReputationRep:
    I wash my hands with my wee

ReputationRep:
    to be honest, they dont actually wash their penis do they? so when you suck a guy off its worsethan them not washing hands...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.