Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)

QwentyJ: Did you get that from a greetings card or something?
    Haha - No Madame, I did not! I hope that everyone I meet has good memories of me!

ReputationRep:
    Date rape or Gtfo

ReputationRep:
    Drunk Punx: you're pretty cute. More pics for confirmation please.
    This is the only semi-decent picture I have that includes my face. :teehee:

I'm also a hell of a lot more pissed than I look in that photo. The sombrero does me justice though. :rock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AwsomePossum)
    Date rape or Gtfo
    Awsome Possum: what's your drug of choice?

(Original post by Drunk Punx)
    This is the only semi-decent picture I have that includes my face. :teehee:

I'm also a hell of a lot more pissed than I look in that photo. The sombrero does me justice though. :rock:

Drunk Punx: not a fan of the piercing, sorry. Sombrero is :sexface: though

ReputationRep:

Drunk Punx: not a fan of the piercing, sorry. Sombrero is :sexface: though
    Ahh, unfortunately I change for no woman. It's either the whole package or nothing I'm afraid.

And yeah, it's a shame that it wasn't mine. I found it in whoever's house we were in and claimed it as mine for the rest of the night. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, unfortunately I change for no woman. It's either the whole package or nothing I'm afraid.

And yeah, it's a shame that it wasn't mine. I found it in whoever's house we were in and claimed it as mine for the rest of the night. :awesome:

ask DP how he fitted his mohawk underneath the sombrero :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Am I too late to join in? :awesome:

PS: A_Master, I hope this is not some perverted role playing game of yours...

ReputationRep:
    ask DP how he fitted his mohawk underneath the sombrero :holmes:
    Aha, I was flaccid at the time... or so to speak. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    Am I too late to join in? :awesome:

PS: A_Master, I hope this is not some perverted role playing game of yours...
    Never too late... trust me, she's real bruh

ok, to him: tell me about yourself

Aha, I was flaccid at the time... or so to speak. :pierre:
    to DP: IS that a problem you have often? :pierre:

ReputationRep:

to DP: IS that a problem you have often? :pierre:
    Can't say it ever has been. :sexface:
    Unless you count using condoms... in which case, yes. They create such a loss of sensitivity it's unreal :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Never too late... trust me, she's real bruh

ok, to him: tell me about yourself
    Afro head, SwaggerDon, tall, big. big as big down there. veeery big. ,maybe too big.... I joke I joke

ReputationRep:
    Can't say it ever has been. :sexface:
    Unless you count using condoms... in which case, yes. They create such a loss of sensitivity it's unreal :emo:
    dp: What contraception do you normally use then? If a girl wanted you to wear a condom, would you?

Afro head, SwaggerDon, tall, big. big as big down there. veeery big. ,maybe too big.... I joke I joke
    ussumane: how huggable is your afro? Also, how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    dp: What contraception do you normally use then? If a girl wanted you to wear a condom, would you?
    Just before I begin, I'd like to say that I've never had an STD.

One of my ex's had the implant, another was on the pill. One of them I had to use a condom for but I really didn't enjoy it as much as without.

And yeah, if absolutely necessary I would, but based on past experiences I'd say that my performance might be affected somewhat... and not really in a positive way. :sad:

ReputationRep:

One of my ex's had the implant, another was on the pill. One of them I had to use a condom for but I really didn't enjoy it as much as without.

And yeah, if absolutely necessary I would, but based on past experiences I'd say that my performance might be affected somewhat... and not really in a positive way. :sad:
    You could pop down to the local Sexual Health clinic! Get the tests done and then you can say to the prospective partner "Look, I'm clean!"?

ReputationRep:

ussumane: how huggable is your afro? Also, how old are you?
    Well, its not too big (to the point that almost covers my face) but its fairly big, and all my friends can't stop touching it, so I believe its huggable :afro:

As for the age...it depends, how old is she?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    You could pop down to the local Sexual Health clinic! Get the tests done and then you can say to the prospective partner "Look, I'm clean!"?
    I know I'm clean. 11 months of no sex tells me so. :emo:
    Plus me being clean still doesn't take away the ever-present danger of pregnancy (another reason which make condoms a necessity should a lass not be using any contraceptive) :holmes:

ReputationRep:

to DP: What are your passions and ambitions?

ReputationRep:
    Well, its not too big (to the point that almost covers my face) but its fairly big, and all my friends can't stop touching it, so I believe its huggable :afro:

As for the age...it depends, how old is she?
    k, tell him how old I am and ask him how old he is again. Then ask if he's a paedophile.

Edit: Almost forgot, she's 20 btw

ReputationRep:
    to DP: What are your passions and ambitions?
    Ambitions, eh? Well, that is a tricky one. At the moment I'm doing manual labour work with my dad (good exercise, builds the muscles :sexface: ) and I plan to move in with some very close mates of mine before next christmas, financial situation permitting. I currently don't have any career planned out for me (I think the whole "You should know what you want to do with your life as soon as you turn 14 so that you can spend the next 6 or 7 years doing subjects that are relevant to it" to be pointless drivel given that it gives no-one actual life experience).

Passions are somewhat awkward given that I don't have much time to be passionate about anything. Working 5 days a week (6 if need be, to help finish the job) and spending friday evening/saturday at my mates flat with enough time to have one day spare (sunday) is pretty much my life at the moment.
    I get the evenings free but seeing as I have to get up at 6-7 to go to work I have about 4-5 hours from the time I get in to the time I go to bed. My life as it is at the moment leaves me no time to do anything that I might be passionate about.

But at least I'm honest :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    DP

:teehee:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.