Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellrosk)
    I thought I'd make a thread specific for those with Law offers at LSE, so we can chat in our own little nook on TSR.

When did you get the offer? What is your offer? Are you planning to accept the offer?

I got an unconditional on the 26th of November, and fully intend to take the offer.

Go!
    A*AA
    Int. student

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adelaide123)
    meeeeeeeee so excited!
    snap

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Jas

I got an offer two weeks after I sent my UCAS so I was abit of a smug idiot before I realised getting A*AA was near impossible
    ...Still have hope though!

GCSE: 10A*s 5As
    AS Level: 5As ...although one was in Gen Stud so not very impressive
    A Level: predicted 3A*s

Everyone applied for accom? I've picked Bankside, fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bramz19)
    Woop!
    Haha, we should totally go troll the Oxbridge threads with this.

ReputationRep:
    I'm unconditional for 2011

ReputationRep:
    Wooooo count me in

Conditional offer of A*AA

ReputationRep:
    sorry to bother you all, feel free to ignore this. I would like to apply to LSE 2012 nd considering you were all successful this year i was hoping for help in making a strong application
    firstly you all have better GCSE will my AS grades save me??
    GCSE - 5A*s 5As 3Bs
    AS - 5 As
    Predicted - A*A*A*A

I really need to know how to make decent personal statement - should i express interest in a few specific areas of law? what level books should I include, complicated and impressive or introductory type ones? (dont want to be eaten alive for not undestanding a book i claim to have read at an oxford interview)
    I went to the april open day at LSE and am incredibly keen, would love some help thanks so much
    ps hope everyone is having a good time there atm, very jealous/excited x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.