Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How long after you broke up did you get poontang again? Watch

3 days after the end of a 2 and a half year relationship...not good. Drunken accident tbh, felt very bad as ex and I ended on good terms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    One of the guys I hooked up with broke up with his girlfriend the night before, but I bet none of you would call him a ****. Double standards much
    word, sister. Anyone would think you'd killed a kitten or something.

ReputationRep:
    About 10 days. It was a 7 month relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks, that made me smile You seem like one of the very few girls out there who don't go judging other girls and generally being a ***** for no reason
    Haha nah, i found it funny too!

ReputationRep:
    1 year 5 months so far. That's over 5 times as long as the relationship lasted.

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    I love TSR, full of actual nice girls, who don't judge you, instead of the stuck up, self righteous little maddams like the ones where I live, and the majority of girls on TSR too.
    True. I don't see how enjoying sleeping with people is a bad thing . It's only bad if you're sleeping with them under the pretense of something more, when all you want is a quicky! That's why i didn't understand why you got such a bad response to your posts, it was pretty obvious you weren't leading the guys on, you just wanted sex and you got it!

ReputationRep:
    Well I was never really "with" the guy who I count as my ex, but we did "stuff" on a regular basis.. hmm.. so pretty much a couple of days haha :') but I stopped everything with the other guy as soon as I got a boyfriend, it was just a bit of fun :P

I will let you know once im poontaging again

ReputationRep:
    A day tops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smoosh)
    About 2 weeks after my first boyfriend.
    Then 3 days after my second boyfriend.
    just waiting for some epic TSR maths nerd to derive some sort of quadratic from this information...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by battyboybetterknow)
    not long, dialled 999-bustyslut2go. got sum nang latvian bird, yums

LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    Surely a breakup would have no bearing on whether you get 'poon', according to your lifestyle.
    This was before I started doing what I do.
    We broke up and I went out and had a one night stand.

ReputationRep:
    Straight away. Rebound sex is the way forward.

ReputationRep:
    what game?

ReputationRep:
    3 months, then 7 months after her, and 12 months after her.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.