The Student Room Group

who else has sent their UCAS applications off?and which unis hav u applied to?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by happyfeet*
Politics. Well so farrr my predicted are A*ACC, however I'm hoping that one of the C's will move up to a B by Friday. Noo but what if I get into SOAS? I would LOVE to go there. 'Cause yeah, GCSE's not so great, A*A 6B's and 3C's, and AS grades :/ you got AAB which is amazing, I on the other hand got ABCD. yeah :/

Argh they're amazing predicted grades, you'll be fine, don't worry if you get into SOAS you're going to reject them because you're coming Royal Holloway lol as im there. :cool:
Come on don't be modest, your GCSE's are great, they're sufficient, you'll be fine don't worry, hey i got rejected twice you know, who knows maybe we'll see eachother in one of those hehe.
Original post by SamiFFXIII
Argh they're amazing predicted grades, you'll be fine, don't worry if you get into SOAS you're going to reject them because you're coming Royal Holloway lol as im there. :cool:
Come on don't be modest, your GCSE's are great, they're sufficient, you'll be fine don't worry, hey i got rejected twice you know, who knows maybe we'll see eachother in one of those hehe.

lol, yes because that just totally convinced me to choose Royal Holloway over SOAS.
Let's just pray I manage to get my UCAS sent off by next week, get my offers, then we'll discuss which uni to go to :smile:

On a slightly lighter not, just so I don't leave you disappointed over not meeting me at RHUL, my friend got an offer there a few days ago. I'll tell her to find you sometime next year :wink:
st marys twickenham
bangor
bishop grosseteste, lincoln
greenwich
kingston
lol, yes because that just totally convinced me to choose Royal Holloway over SOAS.
Let's just pray I manage to get my UCAS sent off by next week, get my offers, then we'll discuss which uni to go to :smile:

On a slightly lighter not, just so I don't leave you disappointed over not meeting me at RHUL, my friend got an offer there a few days ago. I'll tell her to find you sometime next year :wink:

Hehe, well until then we shall wait, but im sure you'll be fine, just make sure your UCAS gets done as quickly as possible, as i want to continue talking haha.

Lol im sure we will, when you visit your friend :wink:
Is she on TSR, whats she studying? She'd find it a bit weird though haha,
Hehe, well until then we shall wait, but im sure you'll be fine, just make sure your UCAS gets done as quickly as possible, as i want to continue talking haha.

Lol im sure we will, when you visit your friend :wink:
Is she on TSR, whats she studying? She'd find it a bit weird though haha,

lol, keeen.

Assuming she doesn't get into SOAS and ends up going to Royal Holloway.. then we'll see about that too :wink:
No she's not a TSRian. umm International Relations :smile:
lol, keeen.

Assuming she doesn't get into SOAS and ends up going to Royal Holloway.. then we'll see about that too :wink:
No she's not a TSRian. umm International Relations :smile:

Oh my :rolleyes: i guess that did sound keen, im not that keen haha, damn both of you are smart lol. I wish you do get into SOAS as thats a better university, best of luck with it. Oh we'll see, regardless there will still be TSR lol,
Oh International Relations, i thought about that but im a philosopher so i picked philosophy lol
Sent mine off on November 11th, with predicted grades BBC achieved AAB at AS.
Applied to:
Queen Mary: Unsuccessful
LSE: Awaiting
City: Unsuccessful
Royal Holloway: Conditional
Westminster: Awaiting

why would they pedict you so much worse than what you achieved at AS?

also how could LSE accept someone with predicted BBC? Looks like your school has ****ed you
Original post by Innately_Hedonistic
why would they pedict you so much worse than what you achieved at AS?

also how could LSE accept someone with predicted BBC? Looks like your school has ****ed you

Meh i lived with ****ty predicted grades, i got an offer from Royal Holloway so maybe its not the be all and end all, so ha! **** LSE they're aspirational, my personal statement is quite good and addressed the course well enough, so Holloway who wanted AAB still offered me a place therefore its not the end of the world. I've got two offers, one insurance and one firm so im really in the same position as anyone else. :cool:
Sent it off on the 15th November for geography:
Keele (conditional)
Bangor (conditonal)
Leicester (conditional)
Lancaster (no decision)
Coventry (no decision)
Oh my :rolleyes: i guess that did sound keen, im not that keen haha, damn both of you are smart lol. I wish you do get into SOAS as thats a better university, best of luck with it. Oh we'll see, regardless there will still be TSR lol,
Oh International Relations, i thought about that but im a philosopher so i picked philosophy lol

Ah, how I wishh I was smart.
Aha, sorry for like.. putting your hopes down :P

Philosophy! I love it. I wanted to take it at A-levels but my school didn't offer it, despite me making a petition and getting over 15 girls to sign it. Grr, annoying school.
I sent mine off on the 16th November. Applied for Philosophy at:
Bristol - Acknowledged
Exeter - Acknowledged
York - Conditional AAB
Birmingham - Conditional ABB
Leeds - Conditional ABB
:biggrin:
Reply 71
Sent 5th November

Sheffield University - BSc/Geog - REJECTED - 10th November
Sheffield University - BSc/EnvSci - CONDITIONAL ABB - 11th November
Lancaster University - BSc/Geog - CONDITIONAL ABB - 25th November FIRM
Manchester University - BSc/GeoGel - CONDITIONAL BBB - 2nd December Probable Insurance
Leicester University - BSc/Geog CONDITIONAL ABB - 16th November
Reply 72
HOLY **** ive just had an offer from warwick woop woop :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 73
Geography BSc (F800):

Lancaster (nothing
Liverpool (awknowledged)
Loughborough (nothing)
Leicester (acknowledged)

Geography with a year in North America (F802):

Lancaster (nothing)

Sent Nov 25th
Reply 74
Original post by Thorpedp
Sent 5th November

Sheffield University - BSc/Geog - REJECTED - 10th November
Sheffield University - BSc/EnvSci - CONDITIONAL ABB - 11th November
Lancaster University - BSc/Geog - CONDITIONAL ABB - 25th November FIRM
Manchester University - BSc/GeoGel - CONDITIONAL BBB - 2nd December Probable Insurance
Leicester University - BSc/Geog CONDITIONAL ABB - 16th November

I've applied to lancaster and leicester, and already have those grades, slightly eases the tension, just wish they'd reply already!

Congrats
Reply 75
Original post by lizwhite25
I've applied to lancaster and leicester, and already have those grades, slightly eases the tension, just wish they'd reply already!

Congrats

Thanks, yeah Lancaster took about 20 days to reply with no acknowledgement which was worrying! and Leicester 11 :smile: Good luck!
Ah, how I wishh I was smart.
Aha, sorry for like.. putting your hopes down :P

Philosophy! I love it. I wanted to take it at A-levels but my school didn't offer it, despite me making a petition and getting over 15 girls to sign it. Grr, annoying school.

Lol you clearly are, im sorry but you can be conceited with me, you warrant to be :cool:
Lol if you knew my hopes you'd be glad you did haha :P

Haha, too bad, its a great subjects, but unfortunately for me ethics side is also linked to it, which i hate. You're school sounds underfunded or disinterested in those kinds of subjects, my school is a Christian school so they kinda have to have it on the subjects list.
Reply 77
Original post by Thorpedp
Thanks, yeah Lancaster took about 20 days to reply with no acknowledgement which was worrying! and Leicester 11 :smile: Good luck!

Thanks! Should be hearing soonish if those dates are the sameish for me :smile:
Reply 78
I sent mine off on Wednesday and I have applied for a Criminology course at:

Aberystwyth
UCLAN
Bangor
Lancaster
Durham

I am predicted a DMM/DDM on my course which is 280-300 UCAS points and all of those universities have that as a minimum requirement or less. I'm just waiting for my college to look over my application, attach my reference, and then send it off!
Look at my sig

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending