Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for occupationla therapy

ReputationRep:
    Have firmed here for OT Cant waitt!!!!!1

ReputationRep:
    Got a Conditional for Primary Education at Canterbury Anyone else got one?? x

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, it showed that some of u guys are studying at canterbury university or going to study and i dont know anyone that is currently there so be nice to make some friends.. xx

ReputationRep:
    I accepted CCCU as my firm choice earlier this month
    Very exciting! I've applied to do Religious Studies but doubt i'll find many people who have applied to do the same course as me.
    Hope to see you there!

ReputationRep:
    Well excited now when do we get to start appyling for accomodation?? x

ReputationRep:
    anyone doing event management in september? Ive put CCC as my firm choice xx

ReputationRep:
    Aplyed for my accomodation anyone else applied??? xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Ive received a conditional offer and have firmed the reply,

ROSiL how did you apply for your accommodation? I haven't received a password or anything for studentNET??

Matt

ReputationRep:
    Just made a firm offer for Politics for september. Just applied for accommodation anyone on the canterbury campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powis)
    Just made a firm offer for Politics for september. Just applied for accommodation anyone on the canterbury campus?
    Yeh mee :d i applied for parham student village and pin hill coz there the only two I could apply for as i had to choose the health liscence type! you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookie11)
    Hey, Ive received a conditional offer and have firmed the reply,

ROSiL how did you apply for your accommodation? I haven't received a password or anything for studentNET??

Matt
    You create an account on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosiL)
    Yeh mee :d i applied for parham student village and pin hill coz there the only two I could apply for as i had to choose the health liscence type! you?
    Why did you choose the health lience ? I choose the normal liscence, since i dont know which one is which haha. Iv chosen the campus halls kinda of regeting it now haha.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here applied late for a course at Christ Church? hoping to apply this week for Digital Media, on a gap-year so only been able to apply this month. Sounds like they're still accepting applicants so fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powis)
    Why did you choose the health lience ? I choose the normal liscence, since i dont know which one is which haha. Iv chosen the campus halls kinda of regeting it now haha.
    Because I'm doing occupational therapy and I think its a health course :/I hope its right what i did! what others did you choose or did you just choose campus halls for every option? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosiL)
    Because I'm doing occupational therapy and I think its a health course :/I hope its right what i did! what others did you choose or did you just choose campus halls for every option? xx
    Oh Alright then. That sounds about right, i thought i had the wrong liecence then, Errm I picked the campus main then pin halls x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powis)
    Oh Alright then. That sounds about right, i thought i had the wrong liecence then, Errm I picked the campus main then pin halls x
    O sweet what course you studying? I'm well excited!!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosiL)
    O sweet what course you studying? I'm well excited!!! x
    Politics . Kinda nervous/ excited. Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powis)
    Politics . Kinda nervous/ excited. Lol
    Cool....yeah i;m nervous about leaving home :L :L

ReputationRep:
    Been looking at accommodation but it wont let me apply? didnt receive a letter so tried using my ucas id but that didnt work? :/ and tried making an account but they didnt recognise my ucas number?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.