Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Complete this statement....'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because...' Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain92)
    Internet humour fail #45677.

:ashamed:
    loool nevermind

ReputationRep:
    Because......................... ................................ ...........................I can't be arsed at the moment.
    Was that a funny enough answer for you? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    What :puppyeyes: I thought you were happy ?
    He ended it a couple of months ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PasserBy9)
    Bloody hell mate, how high are your standards? You trying to meet a princess or something?
    She tried to make out like she's all that and that she's so special that she has to have such high standards. I bet the absolute reality is that she doesn't lead a very interesting life....like most girls she probably works in a job she hates, goes home at night and watches soap operas, spend most of her free time on Facebook, and goes for beauty treatments, gossips to her mates about 'schoolyard gossip', and goes drinking in bars and clubs on a friday and saturday night. And she probably can't hold down interesting conversations.

So, unless she REALLY IS DIFFERENT from other girls in that she leads an interesting life and is an interesting person who I can enjoy her compnay and conversations, then I'm afraid merely having nice tits and a nice pussy don't cut it for me. Those things don't impress me at all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm far far too picky and turn almost everyone down, nicely.

(Original post by jeffercake)
    I cant get a boyfriend bc Im married and my husband wont allow it.
    sad times.
    Lmao. Good reason!

(Original post by ForGreatJustice)
    my pen0r is too big
    Bless, although it can be a real problem

ReputationRep:
    it is NOT permitted,.....it is halaaaaam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    He ended it a couple of months ago.
    :sad: really ? Why ? How are you coping :suith: Hopefully things will get better but sorry to hear

ReputationRep:
    ... because I IZZ UUUUUGGGLLYYYYYYY!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm short tempered and aggressive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markrush)

Bless, although it can be a real problem
    Actually it's a pretty big problem :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    I can't get a girlfriend because I rarely meet any single women.

Not really much of an excuse. At the moment the only way I can meet women except on rare occasions is to chat up complete strangers. Some people have no problem with that, but it's not a situation I've been in before. At school and uni there were plenty of girls that I could get to know through friends, housemates, etc. Still never found one that way who would go out with me, but at least I was meeting women. But now the only women I meet are my friends' girlfriends.

(Original post by lightburns)
    ... because I have no penis, small breasts, and am too scared to ask anyone out because in the rare situation that they said yes (if they dealt with my 5'4" looking like a child issue), then I'd have to tell them what I've got in my pants. Hell, my voice has only just broken (I'm 18).

:creep::erm:
    You have no penis and small breasts but you're male? What's your situation if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    ... I'm having way too much fun being single and am not gonna give that up unless someone incredible comes along. Maybe not even then =)

ReputationRep:
    I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because I'm a dinosaur.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Miss Behaving;28721242]My parents.

How come? How old r u? They religious or something? Actualy i live in a community where a lot of ppls parents dont let them have bfs etc. just wondering wot their reasoning is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForGreatJustice)
    Actually it's a pretty big problem :pierre:
    I set you and damn you hit it out of the ballpark

ReputationRep:
    I can't get a girlfriend because I like white girls, but they never go for Oriental guys . (I am Oriental)

ReputationRep:
    I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because I'm just too dayum hot, I'm yet to find someone in the same league as me. I know, it's hard being beautiful ...jk I'm too shy :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    I can't get a girlfriend because I like white girls, but they never go for Oriental guys . (I am Oriental)
    Surely not =/ A lot of white girls find oriental guys very attractive, myself included.

ReputationRep:
    I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because i haven't found a girl who can take my ginormous **** without whining.

ReputationRep:
    .....because im too tall, fat and ugly! and dont start my telling me this is lack of confidence cause its not. it is just the sad simple fact of my life. lol oh and also im a bit wired and most guys dont like it. but i do x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.