Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    whatever it's all good as long as it's hot, chocolate and drinkable

and you spelt 'secretarian' wrong in your user name :facepalm:
    do you think it is meant to say Guy's Secretion?

ReputationRep:
    Favourite is Cadbury's (it's cheap too!) but Whittard's white hot chocolate is gorgeous if you make it with milk, plus Options have recently bought out a limited edition Banoffee flavour one... *drools*

ReputationRep:
    millie's cookies makes the best hot chocolate ever :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Aero :cool:
    But for half the calories you can have options and they are laaavley

ReputationRep:
    Twining's is my usual choice, although I will be heading to Whittard's now to give it a go.

ReputationRep:
    Options Coconut *nom*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f1re)
    no

unless you wanted to melt 3-4 bars?
    Of course it would work. One bar per cup of milk.

ReputationRep:
    usually options.. they are so so good! especially the mint one, oh myyy.
    i have cadbury highlights in the cupboard atm though, i generally buy whatever's on offer cos i'm cheap like that
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happydinosaur)
    Have you tried this stuff http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk/hot-chocolate-CHCLiquid/
    No, but I'm tempted. How would you rate it?

I don't mind paying the price if it's good stuff, but in my experience with Hotel Chocolat, the quality doesn't quite justify the prices.

Perhaps I'm just too fussy!

ReputationRep:
    The hot chocolate at C'appuccino in Westfields London

(Original post by OnlyMe!)
      No, but I'm tempted. How would you rate it?

I don't mind paying the price if it's good stuff, but in my experience with Hotel Chocolat, the quality doesn't quite justify the prices.

Perhaps I'm just too fussy!
      It was lovely but I got it as a present so didn't have to pay for it myself so not really sure if I would call it value for money. Can't really compare it with much else from there as I only ever get the alcoholic truffles that are worth the money as lots of them are things you wouldn't get in many other places (like the amaretto and cherry brandy dark chocolate truffle I had last week)
      • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
      Aero :coma: It's amazing Especially if you add some milk to it whilst the kettle is boiling and whisk it so you get a delicious froth on the top :drool:

ReputationRep:
      I just melt dark cooking chocolate + milk.

ReputationRep:
      whatever it's all good as long as it's hot, chocolate and drinkable

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by watchthis)
      Ohh, pleasseee give me some! It's the perfect drink for this sort of weather. Send me some through the post

Hahah funny you should say that cos' I was on this trip and one of my friends brought a box of swiss miss, and it was half empty by the next morning. Yeah, you've guessed it, it was me
      u can buy it in the uk (or order online)

http://www.americansweets.co.uk/amer...283g-540-p.asp

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.