The Student Room Group

Attracted to Pakistani girl

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous
So there's this girl in one of my seminar groups that I really like. We get on really well and have the same warped sense of humour. However, she is quite a strict muslim, or at least appears so. She always wears hijab, tuts at girls wearing skirts and me wearing shorts once (wtf?) and lectures me on how my lifestyle is leading me "down the wrong path" yadayada. Besides this one aspect of her personality (religion) I find her kind and charming. I'm starting to develop a crush on her.

Could any muslims give me a perspective on whether we could be in a relationship, what her male family members reactions would be etc.

keep us up to date with what happenes in your story!
it b good to know how things go for u.
plus: some of the advise might b useful.:wink:
Original post by pHneutral
saying i am a muslim does not make you a muslim. Please for God's sake dont teach other haram stufff and put haram ideas in their minds if you cant be borthered to make dawah- at least the truth or just stay quiet!!

if you are messed up doesnt mean everybody is. I am a muslim and muslims are not meant to drink which u did^^^ and they are not meant to do zina which you did, aND UR ACTIONS suggest u r not a good muslim if u r one to be honest.

if this girl is a good muslim, she wont drink inshallah or get do wat you did.

God knows what type of a muslim you are in tht case...

Could not agree more. I personally don't agree with religion, but I'm the kind of guy who respects anyone who stands up for what they believe in. I have more respect for Muslims than I do for people who call themselves Muslims, but then clearly go against their faith by drinking, eating pork, etc. I believe it's called "Haraam" things? (Sorry for the spelling). Islam is a very strict religion, and you cannot call yourself a true Muslim unless you abide by every rule.

It's the equivalent of a Christian saying Oh I stole something, but I'm still a Christian.
Reply 62
Original post by Some random guy
4ttari should be deported. This idiot bites the hand that feeds him and gives muslims a bad name. Don't throw stones from a glasshouse.

STFU deported for what? for telling the truth straight up?

Truth hurts, learn how to face it.
Reply 63
Original post by i have no name
dude seriously go for it! i am muslim and it doesnt matter ! if she likes u she will get with u but she definitely wont tell her family dude :smile: but trust me there are loads of muslim girls who wear hijabs that go out with black/asian/white guys behind their parents back :smile: its life! shes a teenager and she has hormones as well

i went out with a hijab girl and we had a few drinks and i slept with her :smile: hijab girls are undercover sex machines :wink:

and for some strange reason quite a lot of asian girls love white guys LOL

by the way before anybody tries to say anything to me i am a muslim and i am a pakistani :smile:

You know what murtad means and whats the islamic law for it?

IF you don't than surely you know what this means?

Haraamkhor painchod! :smile:
There is some "colourful" muslims around this thread. Don't have much of this where I live.
Reply 65
Original post by pHneutral
keep us up to date with what happenes in your story!
it b good to know how things go for u.
plus: some of the advise might b useful.:wink:

I'm not sure what to do tbh. It sounds like it'll either be a right laugh or I'll get battered by a mob of angry pakistani men.
Reply 66
Original post by MoanyLisa
There was nothing anti-Islamic in that persons statement. Where in Islam does it say you can only marry your own race? :rolleyes:
Dumb and racist! I hope all decent Muslim girls never end up having to marry someone like you!

Get out of here with your racist anti-Islam rubbish.
I pity you. No, really, I do.

My problem is muslims trying to sugar coat Islam to make it look SWEET to the non-believers.IF islam says that you can't marry a kaffir than thats the way it is.There is no 'romeo juliet love' BS.

ISlam is the way it is and has remained the same for 1400 years and will continue remain the same until the end of time.
Reply 67
Original post by ChubbyRain
I cannot believe how stereotypical you are, even if it is for a joke, you are the kind of person that gives islam a bad rep!

Huh hows he stereotypical? Most white girls are whores FACT!
Original post by 4ttari

No you are a generalising idiot FACT!
Reply 69
Original post by 4ttari

Why are you so aggressive for?

I'm sure there is a better way of explaining your perspective if you disagree with someone.

That's my two cents.

You can hate me now from 10, 9, 8....:biggrin:
Reply 70
So there's this girl in one of my seminar groups that I really like. We get on really well and have the same warped sense of humour. However, she is quite a strict muslim, or at least appears so. She always wears hijab, tuts at girls wearing skirts and me wearing shorts once (wtf?) and lectures me on how my lifestyle is leading me "down the wrong path" yadayada. Besides this one aspect of her personality (religion) I find her kind and charming. I'm starting to develop a crush on her.

Could any muslims give me a perspective on whether we could be in a relationship, what her male family members reactions would be etc.

They'd probably batter u no lie, and there would always be that worry of 'if her parents found out.'
Reply 71
Original post by Some random guy
No you are a generalising idiot FACT!

Generalising? You even know what that means?

Now name me one descent religious white girl that has ONLY had ONE sexual relationship with ONE man and settled with him bringing kids up in a proper family environment?

Now tell me, am i generalising?:smile:

Your question has probably been answered by the many posts above but I thought I would give my opinion.

If she's a strict muslim, then she wouldn't even date a muslim guy because men and women are not allowed to have sexual relations before marriage. She would of course meet and get to know her would be husband before the marriage, but even then they have to be chaperoned very strictly by adults and won't be able to kiss/hug each other.

Sorry, but that's the way it is, and if she is strict (sounds like it the way she comments on other people etc) then I am pretty sure she will not be dating anyone. Full stop.

But if you want to be friends with her and generally enjoy her company, as easy it is to say than do, you will have to keep your feelings to yourself. Otherwise, if you tell her, what if she freaks out? You might push her away and ruin this friendship you have with her.

Also I don't think it's worth taking the risk, her family would go APE**** if they found out she was dating anyone (muslim or non muslim).

There are plenty more fish in the sea...
Reply 73
Original post by Hamesh
Why are you so aggressive for?

Doesn't matter whether i am aggressive or not, but what i speak is the truth which matters.Yes you are right that i can explain my viewpoint in a better way but my problem is i don't like sugar-coating things, i am blunt and that's my style.
Original post by 4ttari

Original post by 4ttari

"fact"...hmmmm, really? well if thats the kinda fact u believe in, no one can help you
Reply 75
:frown: That's not fair. I thought Islam was meant to be tolerant n stuff.

Lol, really?

Are you muslim?

Yeah but its against islam for males and females to have any relationship outside of marriage.
Reply 76
Original post by bird_106
Theres no harm in trying anyway and see how it goes
if she accepts you in a relationship then its good if not then at least you wont have the feeling that you never tried..if you know what i mean, personally being a muslim i dont think religion should affect anything at this young age, its not like you are going to get married.

show her you love her more than anyone else? :smile:

Your a muslim? and you dont believe religion should affect you at this young age? when should it start having an affect then? When your on your death bed...?
Exactly if they are not going to get married they shouldn't be eve thinking about it...
Reply 77
Original post by MoanyLisa
Most people (if not all) were saying the only way she can be with him is if he was to convert to Islam. I don't agree with this, but I understand that this appears to be the majority view in Islam. What exactly was being sugar coated?

Sugar-coating BS like 'ohh you can still be freinds' and not date him or 'you really have to become a muslim to have a relationship'.

-In Islam you can't be freinds with a non-muslim and being freinds with a non-muslim opposite sex is alot worse.

-A muslim can only marry a muslim.
Reply 78
Original post by Broderss
If you tried to get with her, her family would probably pour acid over you. I wish I was joking but this happens all the time even in the UK. She will probably marry some guy from Pakistan that her parents arranged for her, so I wouldn't chase her bro. Find a nice white girl and protect the most perfect race from extinction (assuming you're white).

Sado! obviously dont get out much and live in a real deprived area...
Original post by 4ttari
Generalising? You even know what that means?

Now name me one descent religious white girl that has ONLY had ONE sexual relationship with ONE man and settled with him bringing kids up in a proper family environment?

Now tell me, am i generalising?:smile:

I'm certain they exist. And having had more than one relationship in your lifetime does not make you a whore silly boy. This is the case in Islam as well. Live and let live, don't insult others.

Quick Reply