Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahul.S)
    the milkshakes and ice creams are good....but it hasnt lured me to go there and i work opposite it every week =)
    das coz u cnt afford £3.49 happy meal SNM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoTeach!?)
    I have spent many, many years investing in Big Macs, milkshakes and fries, but does anyone actually like MacDonalds? I mean I guess the food is kinda okay but recently I've been feeling like I would rather eat Subway, and everyone knows Subway sucks ass! Places like KFC offer variety and flavor that MacDonals just can not contend with! What do you think? I mean Pizza Hut is awesome and I guess Taco Bell offers diversity in an all-american dominated market, but is MacDonalds that good? Personally I would like to ***** slap Ronald MacDonald - but hey, thats just me
    well they have the best ice cream out of them burger king and kfc... and I think Mc Ds are the cheapest to.... BUT u can't beat a good double (and on special occasions a triple) whooper.... I used to get subway but not really a fan anymore there drinks taste like water... once my 'fanta' was actually water... and was the nastiest water ive ever tasted...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Extricated)
    lol i no spent it all on ur mum

ReputationRep:
    This reminds me that I need to try a Fillet -O Fish never had one in all my life!

ReputationRep:
    An american that doesn't like mcdonalds :lolwut:

Poor trolling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Extricated)
    Happy meals are £3.49?

ReputationRep:
    Mcdonalds is nice but also overrated if thatmakes sense having a big Mac from time to time is nice but can get boring. Pizza hut isnthe beat or dominoes but dominoes is kind of expensive what it is.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing love it. Only thing stopping me eating it daily is access and affordability (not that it's expensive, but it is more expensive that super market shopping).

ReputationRep:
    I only have McFlurry :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    I like the free wi-fi ^_^. I go there most Fridays and get out my laptop and watch the newest episodes of BONES and Fringe(or sometimes just one episode) while having a meal :P.
    It's probably not v. healthy but I'm not v. bothered. It's after 5 days of going to the gym daily and is my reward ^_^.
    I'd probably go to KFC if the calories weren't so insane(I was so shocked when I found out the boneless banquet was over 2,000 calories, and the snack boxes were like 500-800 calories[how is it legal to advertise one as a single meal and another as a snack!?]), there was free w-fi, sold Diet Coke(I dislike Pepsi) and had free wi-fi.
    I just feel a lot more comfortable in McDonalds. It probably because it's over-rated that it's got great seats, TVs, free w-fi, open 24/7(I sometimes get a bagel at 4 in the morning or w.e when cycling), etc.
    Sorry for the long post LOL.
    EMZ=]

ReputationRep:
    I have it so rarely but I like their fish burger!

ReputationRep:
    nah i LOVE McDonalds. Double cheeseburger, quarter pounder with cheese, chicken legend and the sweet chilli chicken sandwich mmmmmmmmmmmmm. And its cheap!

ReputationRep:
    I love it, but always regret eating it afterwards haha. I haven't been for absolutely ages to be honest!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ducklighter)
    I do like McDonalds I love their happy meal and give the toy to some unsuspecting kid.
    See, I would give the toy away cos I normally get a happy meal as its cheap and theres enough in it, but if I gave the toy away I'd get called a paedophile

ReputationRep:
    Rich American capitalists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoTeach!?)
    I have spent many, many years investing in Big Macs, milkshakes and fries, but does anyone actually like MacDonalds? I mean I guess the food is kinda okay but recently I've been feeling like I would rather eat Subway, and everyone knows Subway sucks ass! Places like KFC offer variety and flavor that MacDonals just can not contend with! What do you think? I mean Pizza Hut is awesome and I guess Taco Bell offers diversity in an all-american dominated market, but is MacDonalds that good? Personally I would like to ***** slap Ronald MacDonald - but hey, thats just me
    i only like the fries that i pinch off my friends when they go to McDonalds

ReputationRep:
    I don't think of it as a meal. Just a quick fix for sudden hunger, so I don't dwell on the taste much. It's also pretty cheap, which makes it more appealing I suppose. I prefer Subway too, and I don't think it 'sucks ass'! KFC is just greasy. What choice exactly? Fried or deep-fried? Chicken breast or chicken thigh? Hm.

I'd take a home cooked meal over all of the above, though!

ReputationRep:
    No, not worth it. If I'm going to have an unhealthy meal then I'd rather just order in a pizza.

ReputationRep:
    i havnt eaten there since i found 2 dead spiders in my happy meal box

ReputationRep:
    No troll...problem with Mcdonalds is that they give too much food, I order a medium-sized fillet o'fish meal and because I'm a student in which I show my NUS card, I get a free mcflurry.

Now the problem is the Mcflurry, which is too excessive, I'd honestly give it to another individual perhaps waiting behind me in queue, but they might take it as a rude gesture, insuinating sommat else tbh, I mean to say, wouldn't you be in that position?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.