Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If your boyfriend's bedroom was like this, would you mind? Watch

ReputationRep:
    no its cool. sounds like my room. just change some of her submodalities... she'll be reyt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by my_username_was_taken)
    If he had lots of books, with 90%+ of them on things such as body language, mind control, psychology, persuasion, influence, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), self development, power, social biology and similar topics.

If the guy hadn't mentioned stuff like this, How would you feel and react etc?

Thanks for any help.
    would just think--- cool
    and secretly be like I need to read them myself

hmm mind control :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What if he has Maths books instead of Psychology books?

I try to hide the fact I do Maths from everyone. As most people hate Maths.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just find it interesting, and question him on it.

ReputationRep:
    I'd think it was pretty cool. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simplicity)
    What if he has Maths books instead of Psychology books?

I try to hide the fact I do Maths from everyone. As most people hate Maths.
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    So your bedroom consists of those books?

And I'd feel that he was insecure and could only get a girl by manipulating their's and his behavior.

ReputationRep:
    Haha loving the female responses to this thread! Seems like it's either women saying it's completly fine, what's all the fuss about or the insecure people being like "OMG thats terrible i'd feel so manipuilated etc"

ReputationRep:
    If he had lots of books, with 90%+ of them on things such as body language, mind control, psychology, persuasion, influence, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), self development, power, social biology and similar topics.

If the guy hadn't mentioned stuff like this, How would you feel and react etc?

Thanks for any help.
    sounds like a interesting guy although on the other hand he could be a bit creepy.

interesting if he actually reads them lol x

ReputationRep:
    Why would he hide something if he was interested in it. That's really pathetic and insecure.

Yes, Psychology degree.

Psychology degree.
    if hes on a psychology degree why would books relating to his course be wierd.

i would be more worried if he didnt have a room full of books like that

ReputationRep:
    If it was unexpected and I wasn't told about them and I walked into the room and there were tons of these books.. well I'd be surprised but in a good way. I like psychology, so I'd be pretty impressed and think the guy has intelligence and knowledge, or has deep interest in something at least. imo, it wouldn't be a bad thing. He shouldn't feel so insecure, having those books isn't creepy..

ReputationRep:
    id be pretty impressed to be honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JHar)
    Well, I'd definitely be worried if my significant other had boots of mind control.
    Although, I'd be worried more if he got the gloves of lust. They'll turn you into a nympho, they will!
    Tooooo funny!

ReputationRep:
    hes an alien.
    get the hell outta there

no?okeh ):

ReputationRep:
    he sounds cool. This stuff definitely helps in business.

His a Pickup artist, so his properly had sex with more people than he told you and prob has a lot of friends that are girls?

ReputationRep:
    Why did I get 3 neg reps for asking this lmao?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.