The Student Room Group

Have you ever cried over a girl or guy?

Scroll to see replies

No, never. So far.
Nope. I hardly ever cry.
I cried when the boy I liked asked me on facebook to see if my best friend like him. :rofl: I'm a tosser.

Life's a bitch. :smile:
Reply 63
Of course. Anyone who has been hurt will most likely have cried. Crying is a natural response to negative feelings. It doesn't make you overly emotional to cry, just human.
Reply 64
Yes. I've cried over a girl

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 65
Yes - the same guy several times. The weird thing is I don't cry over other stuff, and I rarely cry from physical pain.

I've never cried in front of a guy though, or told him I'm upset.
I've cried over guys I've liked, yep.
(edited 13 years ago)
Yep.. anybody who has been hurt will. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
Original post by littlehobbit
I'm going through this too, man, why is everyone breaking up right now? Try and keep your best friends around you, it's so hard, but in time we'll all be fine :smile:

Thanks ..its nice to know im not alone !
i'll eventually get over it i hope :wink:
decided to break up with my boyfriend today, just cause we barely see each other and i don't see us working out in the long run....
i told my mum, and told her that he kept asking what to buy me for christmas...
and she said "awwwww and you're gonna break up with him..."

then i just broke down in tears. first time i have cried over a guy.
Reply 70
yesss :frown:
I cried when my ex and I broke up and a week later he slept with another girl. That just ****ing hurt to be honest. Genuinely cried myself to sleep and woke in feeling horrible. Hope that never happens again. :frown:
Yeah, so many times with 2 guys. I never thought someone can make me cry too much like that. I hate crying it make my eyes more smaller I couldn't see.
Original post by kristinaalovesu
Yeah, so many times with 2 guys. I never thought someone can make me cry too much like that. I hate crying it make my eyes more smaller I couldn't see.

Awww

Were you dumped or cheated on? Sucks when that happens....
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Beadle's About

Original post by Beadle's About
Awww

Were you dumped or cheated on? Sucks when that happens....

The first guy dumped me out of nowhere after proposing, so right when he dumped me I packed my things and went to the airport right away to come back here in Cali.

The 2nd one, the guy cried on me because I don't feel the same way about him and I broke it off so when he cried I got carried away, comforted him but I can't help but cry because I hurt him and I can't handle seeing him cry. But now me and him are getting really close again though and I like him a lot now. :love:
Reply 75
Yes, over one boy.
Now i look back and think...:lolwut: why???
Anyhoo...
Reply 76
Original post by kristinaalovesu
The first guy dumped me out of nowhere after proposing, so right when he dumped me I packed my things and went to the airport right away to come back here in Cali.

:rant: :eek:

What?????

He's missing out anyway :jumphug:
Original post by w04andia

Original post by w04andia
:rant: :eek:

What?????

He's missing out anyway :jumphug:

Thanks! :jumphug: Now that I think about it, I'm much happier now. :h:
Yes, year 9 :P
Reply 79
Yep :rolleyes: Same guy, many times. All seems a bit silly now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending