Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeeC)
    Because men and women are supposed to be equal over here and there is no need for this kind of thing.
    Well, if certain men stopped being pervs. It wouldn't be like that. And it does get very crowded on the trains there.

ReputationRep:
    Just imagine the reaction if women were caught on a men only train.....

ReputationRep:
    "What would your mother say if she found you on this train, beta? NOTHING! She'd slap you until the cow came home, *******!"

lmfao, aahahhahahahahahahahahha. :rofl2:

0:38 is so ****ing random. :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
      'in peter griffin voice' hehehehehehehe men being beaten off

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by *mMmMm*)
      So how often do the trains come, what if the men would be late if they don't go in the women's one?

What is it like there then?

Am intrigued by this situation :eek:
      well it's not whole trains just individual carriages, I think its a great idea, there's alot of pervs in india

ReputationRep:
      That's what you men get when you try to get some pussy from a lesbian.

ReputationRep:
      Whut?! How can she slap!?!

ReputationRep:
      They shouldnt have been there in the first place!!
      The whole point of the creation of a special train for women is because Indian Men were arrasing them. They touche their arse/boob whatever so they felt intimidated ....
      And plus, why would a man use a woman's train???

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by edd360)
      It's strange that a culture as strange as this even has trains. I would have thought they would have some sort carriage powered by millions of ants or some sort of flintstones vehicle replica.
      Wow...

If you think you're funny, you're not.

ReputationRep:
      We can conclude that the men were perhaps:
      Lost?
      Confused about sexuality?
      A dare to see how many slaps they can get? :rolleyes: Possible spank?

Am surprised it was only hand slaps, rubber slippers hurt like a ****.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TomInce6666)
      Er? Are these exclusively women-only carriages? This **** is just weird.
      It's for safety, to reduce the number of women who are attacked/molested by men on trains; hence the anger when a guy walks on.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jismith1989)
      It's for safety, to reduce the number of women who are attacked/molested by men on trains; hence the anger when a guy walks on.
      This seems strange to implement on trains, when I haven't seen it implemented on Indian buses I have travelled on or on domestic flights within India.

ReputationRep:
      i think it's great, we should have it over here or just be able to knock a guy out when he feels you up Good on you India!!!

ReputationRep:
      So we all think it is okay to treat men like that then? It is not very often that I wish I was gay, but this is one of those occasions.

ReputationRep:
      But it looks like there are men hitting other men as well which is confusing me?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by effofex)
      This seems strange to implement on trains, when I haven't seen it implemented on Indian buses I have travelled on or on domestic flights within India.
      As was mentioned by someone else, trains are usually packed much more tightly, hence the potential for gropery.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jismith1989)
      As was mentioned by someone else, trains are usually packed much more tightly, hence the potential for gropery.
      Buses are easily often just as packed, especially on the main commuter routes in the cities. I mean state buses here - not prebooked intercity coaches.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by fire2burn)
      They have the same in Japan and Indonesia too, carriages on trains which are exclusively for the use of women only. It's due to men molesting and touching women on crowded trains
      What an excellent idea, and what a shame none of the trains we used in India had that policy.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Gandalf_is_a_girl)

Die in a fire. :ahee:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.