The Student Room Group

What would you think if an 18 year old guy had sex with a 15 year old girl?

Scroll to see replies

Wouldn't have a problem. One of my best mates is 15, and she's slept with more than one guy who's over 18, and it seems totally normal, but yeah, I'd agree, it depends on the girl and her maturity :L
Reply 61
Make sure she knows it's not going to lead to a relationship

At 15, she's likely to be a virgin and losing your virginity means a lot to some girls. She might not want to do that on a one night stand. That aside, I see no problem with it. I lost my virginity at 15 to someone older than me and I'm not damaged or anything!
(edited 13 years ago)
Well, it's technically illegal.

I probably wouldn't care to be honest though; it was their decision. As long as he didn't play her.
Original post by edd360
It's morally perfectly fine. By 15 most girls will have started their period and their ovaries are biologically ready for a man's penis. It's more natural then un-natural. Plus, 15 year old slags can be pretty ****ing hot.

LOL@ovaries are biologically ready for a man's penis.
Original post by Seanisonfire
Not much, go for it.

Shudder.
Reply 65
ok so 18 divided by 2 = 9, 9 + 7 == 16, therefore 15 is just plain wrong!
Reply 66
I'd think: "hey, that sounds illegalz breh"
Reply 67
Original post by Fandabidoze!
Were you fine with being that developed at a young age (yes, I consider 13 young) or would you have prefered to have "developed" over a slower period of time, if you know what I mean. I just think if I was a girl, I'd find it weird to have men perving over me already when I am only 13. I presume some girls love that attention though, however old they and the man/men are.

I didn't mind, yes some men give you unwanted attention but you get used to it. It didn't really bother me much, except I got teased rotten by some stupid lads, haha. XD
Original post by .Ali.
No, 15 year olds are developed. I've had a "fully developed adult body" since the age of 13, the only difference being my height and my boobs are bigger (although I had clear boobs at that age, a D for anyone interested, so yeah, you can't say I looked like a little girl :rolleyes:). At 15, a girl would be clearly developed, and able to make her own decisions. I don't see what's wrong with that.

I just don't believe that girls at the young age of 15 know any better. As for the body development part, I know that there is no set age for everyone since everyone grows differently but I just believe based on physical looks, they do not look mature. Most still look like a very young child. Like I said earlier though, my post was more of an opinion. I do not follow a certain law for whether two people should be together or not.
(edited 13 years ago)
I'd be totally jealous.
Reply 70
eewwwwww kiddy fidler!! :L
Reply 71
paedophile comes to mind? :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
and if they weren't in a relationship?

the girl is a slut and the guy is a **** then
Reply 73
Original post by Cassandra_Z
I just don't believe that girls at the young age of 15 know any better. As for the body development part, I know that there is no set age for everyone since everyone grows differently but I just believe physically wise on looks, they do not look mature. Most still look like a very young child. Like I said earlier though, my post was more of an opinion. I do not follow a certain law for whether two people should be together or not.

Fair enough. I personally (I'm 16, the legal age in my country) didn't feel any different the day before my 16th birthday to the day after. But it can depend on the individual.
Original post by big-boss-91
the girl is a slut and the guy is a **** then

I don't like to call anyone names or anything BUT that's pretty much the same thing I am thinking.
Reply 75
I would think "Well, isn't that weird, I'm speaking to a rapist."

Then I would say things like "Didn't know you were into her Gary/Ian/Chairman of the Super Adventure Club."
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 76
Original post by Cassandra_Z
I don't like to call anyone names or anything BUT that's pretty much the same thing I am thinking.

Is she a slut because she's 15, or a slut because she's having sex outside of a relationship?
(Personally, I don't have a problem with either, was just curious)
Depends, depends like being said about the girl in question i.e if she was 15 but looked about 12 then its creepy but not too extreme, if say the guy was about 22 or older, the older the guy the pure creepier it gets.(or a girl with a underage guy)

Maturity I wouldnt say came much into it since if you have a 18 year old immature girl sleeping with a 18 year old guy, mature or immature that is legal but maybe not the same thing.

The difference would be if the guy willingly looked for underage girls and did it more than once.
Original post by .Ali.
Fair enough. I personally (I'm 16, the legal age in my country) didn't feel any different the day before my 16th birthday to the day after. But it can depend on the individual.

Actually even at 16 it's considered illegal here. I'm 20 right now and just looking back at how I was when I was around 15, there is a huge difference. I definitely wasn't as mature as now and no where close to being responsible. I'm not trying to sound like a mom or anything it's just after five years some of my opinions have definitely changed alot.

When I was in high school I used to think it was completely fine for a 13 year old to date an 18 year old. :/ (And nope I didn't do it, but my friends did.)
Get in there my son!

ps. beware potential lawsuit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending