Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'll regret putting this up but ah well you only live once Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    Um, so why didn't you just say that in the first place? Some people, myself included would have taken you more seriously.

Remind me why I called you a moron? Oh yeah, because you failed to realise what I was telling you was for your own benefit.

And the way you're going on "Pffft take a look in the mirror"....I used to talk like that when I was like 12. You're just making yourself sound unattractive.

If I was you, i'd focus more on improving my personality than my looks because right now you're acting like a silly school child.
    I've had enough of your advice so why don't you do us all a favour and take yourself to the nearest cliff and jump off the edge because you're a waste of oxygen -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazthesheep)
    I've had enough of your advice so why don't you do us all a favour and take yourself to the nearest cliff and jump off the edge because you're a waste of oxygen -_-
    Aw am I irritating you?

ReputationRep:
    Aw am I irritating you?
    Hey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    Hey
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    :hello:
    what's up Chocolateface :cool:

ReputationRep:
    awww thank you :')
    Is your self esteem really so low that you'd thank someone for saying "you're not ugly"?

ReputationRep:
    i think you should have your hair thinned out and get a side fringe.
    try black leggings with a bright tight above the knee skirt (h&m, £3/4) and loose tucked in v-neck tshirt.

you're pretty!

Hair Style: http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/i...l54803_005.jpg (but keep it black)

Clothes - Kinda like this, but get the skirt in a bright turquoise or red, and wear black leggings. http://lookbook.nu/look/144575-8-kidz-miss-mars

ReputationRep:
    http://twitpic.com/2iqw9i
    What would you rate me out of 10, ( 1 being an epic fail and 10 being an epic win)
    for -my hair?
    -my fashion sense?
    -my figure?
    -my face?
    Thanks
    0 for confidence sub zero fail

ReputationRep:
    your face is pretty ugly. no offence. no troll. my opinion

ReputationRep:
    http://twitpic.com/2iqw9i
    What would you rate me out of 10, ( 1 being an epic fail and 10 being an epic win)
    for -my hair?
    -my fashion sense?
    -my figure?
    -my face?
    Thanks
    Dude...why does it even matter what anyone thinks of you? Stop compliment fishing to satisfy your frail ego and get on with life!

ReputationRep:

:sexface:

wait, how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    no offence but i wouldn't look at you twice :/. Im not going to be nice and lie if you wanted the true opinion.

ReputationRep:
    6 8 6 6

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.