Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you fell for someone on TSR? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi dave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    No, we got married on 24th April 2010, I just haven't changed my signature.

It was awesome

Is Manchester really a bad medical school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    Why not?
    I dunno. I thought people only PMed to ask for advice Oh my God I've just looked through my inbox and realised that the people I thought were being weird and stalker-like were actually trying to be friendly :facepalm2: Wow revelation lol. I only ever answered the wanting advice/giving advice PMs :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There's a hot Spanish guy that I have a thing for on here :sexface:. It would be perfect, if only he didn't live so far away though
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Never fallen for someone I haven't met.

ReputationRep:
    I think “anonymous” is really classy......

Wait, its already been done? :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    I dunno. I thought people only PMed to ask for advice Oh my God I've just looked through my inbox and realised that the people I thought were being weird and stalker-like were actually trying to be friendly :facepalm2: Wow revelation lol. I only ever answered the wanting advice/giving advice PMs :p:
    I see...

I shall be you're first TSR friend then :ahee: Friend request coming your way

If you you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAGNA)
    Is Manchester really a bad medical school?
    In my opinion yes

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I've fallen for someone on TSR.. yet.. I'm only a recent member. Although it wouldn't surprise me if I did happen to fall for someone on here, people in ze TSR world are nice

ReputationRep:
    Am I missing something here? I mean how can you fall for someone on a forum? seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    I see...

I shall be you're first TSR friend then :ahee: Friend request coming your way

If you you want
    Yay! I have a TSR friend :woo:

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilylott)
    You definitely need to be careful, are you 100% certain the person is who he is claiming to be? Be cautious of "fake" profiles!

Like yours? LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missygeorgia)
    No but I fell in love with someone on Habbo Hotel when I was 13. Which is a lot worse.
    Now that is SAD. :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.