Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

short haired girls :) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    I have a big nose and short hair! I think it looks alright though- luckily my nose is quite straight and narrow even if it's a touch longer than it should be haha
    I really like your nose!! Mine has a bump, so I need the bump removed first. I don't mind long and straight, but long and bumpy aint cool.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha
    its so hehehehe

ReputationRep:
    I had my hair cut short recently and I love it.
    It never really suited me long but people kept talking me out of getting it short because "no one will fancy you, you'll look like a boy!"
    After I had it done EVERYONE said it suited me so much.
    Maybe not for everyone, but definitely for me!

ReputationRep:
    Im going to the hairdressers next week to get short hair... short hair like this to be precise:

not sure on colour yet though. My hairs really long and has been since pretty much forever, but its so over-dyed that I'm scared its going to fall out or something if I dont sort it out, so short hair it is! will be so much easier too, take me an hour to wash, dry and style my hair at the moment :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milkytea)
    Short-ish hair can be hawt:coma:
    for example

would wife/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommy Jet)
    I had my hair cut short recently and I love it.
    It never really suited me long but people kept talking me out of getting it short because "no one will fancy you, you'll look like a boy!"
    After I had it done EVERYONE said it suited me so much.
    Maybe not for everyone, but definitely for me!
    LAWL I look like a boy quite a lot apparently with my short hair/ general clothing etc but I like that tbh

short hair definitely ftw :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Shaved the sides completely off last night, as opposed to normal routine of just trimming right down with scissors. Feels bizarre and hurt like mad, but I like it Will have to invest in actual clippers though, rather than just old Venus women's razor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    Shaved the sides completely off last night, as opposed to normal routine of just trimming right down with scissors. Feels bizarre and hurt like mad, but I like it Will have to invest in actual clippers though, rather than just old Venus women's razor

pics please

short hair is so much fun, it really is

I had a play around with mine the other night (it's grown so much )

which then morphed into:

(I was doing the smiley)

:yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    pics please

short hair is so much fun, it really is

I had a play around with mine the other night (it's grown so much )

x

which then morphed into:

x

(I was doing the smiley)

:yy:
    I shall post when last night's crazy photos/film footage surfaces, as long as I don't look too far gone

AHH those photos are amazing haha!!

*sighs with happiness at this amazing thread for the millionth time*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamnotasealion)
    I don't know if this is even short by short hair standards, but there you go.

I did have a pixie cut a year or so ago, but it made me look like a man in a (fetching) purple toupee.
    Oh that looks so cute!!

ReputationRep:
    My hair is so long and... plain. :nothing:

Still, I think I would die if it was short. Can't do it, had it cut to chin length about 2 years ago, cried about it for weeks. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    I have a big nose and short hair! I think it looks alright though- luckily my nose is quite straight and narrow even if it's a touch longer than it should be haha
    you're well pretty.

ReputationRep:
    I recently got short-ish hair it rests just above my shoulders now.

ReputationRep:
    I had my hair short a few years ago. I liked it at the time but looking back I don't think it suited me. It was a lot easier to manage- I'm sure I look better with long hair though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamnotasealion)
    you're well pretty.
    Why thank you

ReputationRep:
    I have short hair, its kinda pixie with a little longer styles, I've had short hair for like six years and I love it!! Since then I've had so many different styles whilst still being short, can't get that kind of variety with long hair! However, it does cost to keep cutting it cause the styles grow out so quick! That's the only downside, but I LOVE being short, and it's nice to stand out!! I'm potentially thinking of having a short fringe, audrey hepburn style soon.

ReputationRep:
    i used to have a mushroom cut when i was little :/

ReputationRep:
    http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...G_0117copy.jpg

That's my hair a couple weeks back, had it cut shorter now so I don't have to tuck it behind my ears, hate that stage when it's too long but you cba to have it cut!! haha

Apologies for the poser-esque piccy, was for my friends photography project!!

ReputationRep:
    I find short haired females unattractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skaterkid)
    I find short haired females unattractive
    That's personal preference, I for one, do!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.