Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

am i unreasonable for not giving him sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Remind me to look at the dates of the threads I'm posting on XD.
    Haha, no worries Thank you anyway, for putting the time into replying!!

(Lacey = my old account btw, forgotten login details and all that).

ReputationRep:
    Wow, a forum story with a beautiful end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrannePatenxx)
    It took me a while to build up the courage to do it. He'd made me feel like I was incapable of living without him, that I wasn't deserving of him, and therefore not anybody else either. He'd constantly throw insults at me to make me feel weaker and more inclined to put up with his ****.

Anyway, as you can probably tell reading through my initial posts (which sicken me now) I was just so, so, so weak. After this was posted he'd mess me about, still pressuring me into sex and telling me he'd cheated on me, then telling me he hadn't, then he had. It was horrific. Anyway I eventually ended things and he as expected harrassed me a LOT via social media. The day I ended things with him, I woke up the next morning to nearly 200 missed calls throughout the night, facebook messages, he'd leave messages on my car (wherever it was parked he'd find it), follow me around college. This went on pretty much until A Levels finished, there was nothing I could do about it, except try ensure my friends were always with me at college, because he was too much of a wuss to approach me in front of them. A Levels ended and I never saw him again (thank god). For the first two years he'd message me obsessively now and again, telling me to reply and "treat me like a normal person". By that point, I'd gone to Uni and his messages were embarrassing and laughable!

Thanks again for the help and advice. I appreciate it more than you can know!! Terrifies me that there are boys out there preying on young girls like this. What's worse is that these manipulators are very charming and very clever, they know exactly what they're doing and how to get what they want. Pretty terrifying - I'm just glad I escaped when I did. xx
    As I was reading this thread, I thought to myself

"Three years later, she's going to realise what a colossal ******** this prat was"

Thanks for the update, really made my night!

(Original post by Anonymous)
      *snip*
      I'm not entirely sure I need to read everything you wrote, but I'm certain that this is the right thing to say.

1. You don't give a guy sex. You do it with someone you want to do it with; it's mutual and should give you both pleasure.
      2. You should never, ever, do it before you feel ready.
      3. Nobody can tell you when you're ready.
      4. Nobody can tell you when you're ready.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2014
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.