Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you most want from life? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    A loving relationship, and to be able to help others.

ReputationRep:
    Pancake Mix.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markrush)
    Will have to have a youtube, 60/70s but damn fine.

The proper stuff indeed. It is a fine thing, passion, peace, caring, selflessness. Well worth it even if it cannot last.

I like your logic, sometimes though I've found that things you least expected come along and they make yu far happier than anything you thought you wanted before. Maybe I am easily distracted or content.....oo a shiny thing on some string
    LOL a shiny thing on some string. Awesome =]
    Haha...like when I least expect to be let off the hook for skiving and when I do I feel dead happy

ReputationRep:
    for every bad memory to be overridden by good memories...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    Your first name isn't Adolf by any chance is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poisnous_Tears)
    LOL a shiny thing on some string. Awesome =]
    Haha...like when I least expect to be let off the hook for skiving and when I do I feel dead happy
    Well maybe the sentiment is there but perhaps not the situation...although getting away with things is awesome anyway

You know we just compared true happiness to getting away with things without getting caught; metaphor fail lol

ReputationRep:
    I know this is a cliche, but all i want is to be happy and satisfied. My worst nightmare would be getting to 40 and realising that i've wasted my life .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.