Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lib Dem Ministers/Tory Backbenchers Voting Against or Abstaining Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    I will make this simple for you Aeolus.
    Evidently, simplicity is the only language with which you can converse.

I was referring to ministers more specifically because MPs can do what they want I don't care. Ministers either support the government or resign. Simple. Its an established convention that I thought everyone knew.
    Yes, right, now we have got that out of th way we might be able to actually adress my point, which was aimed at whether you agreed with it or not. Judging by your answer you do. Now perhaps you should scroll back up and start this reply again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    Evidently, simplicity is the only language with which you can converse.
    Yet it is a language you don't understand. I write simply because otherwise people don't seem to get it, and evidently even when I dumb it down, you still don't understand.

Yes, right, now we have got that out of th way we might be able to actually adress my point, which was aimed at whether you agreed with it or not. Judging by your answer you do. Now perhaps you should scroll back up and start this reply again?
    I have answered this question several times as well.

ReputationRep:
    Yet it is a language you don't understand. I write simply because otherwise people don't seem to get it, and evidently even when I dumb it down, you still don't understand.

:mmm: I think that says more about you than everyone else.

I have answered this question several times as well.

Fair enough. It was silly of me to expect even a moderately intellectual debate with you. Maybe one day you might actually answer one of my questions. I hold out hope.

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: I think that says more about you than everyone else.

Fair enough. It was silly of me to expect even a moderately intellectual debate with you. Maybe one day you might actually answer one of my questions. I hold out hope.
    Aeolus, I have answered all the questions throughout this thread. You are just one of the few idiots who don't seem to understand. Luckily there are some people on this thread who do.

Thanks for the neg, ill return the favour

ReputationRep:
    Aeolus, I have answered all the questions throughout this thread. You are just one of the few idiots who don't seem to understand. Luckily there are some people on this thread who do.
    No you have not answered my questions. Instead, as usual you dodge them by saying that you have answered them in ''other replies''.

Well then, surely it should be easy for you to collect them in a reply to my original post which you shamelessly dodged?

Thanks for the neg, ill return the favour

wow, you sure showed me.

ReputationRep:
    You're calling me ****ing stupid, yet it is you who fails to understand the British constitution.
    Teaddict, i appologise for flying off the handle like i did, and negging you. I completely got the wrong end of the stick about what you where talking about, but i have since done a bit of research and i understand what you mean now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greenlaner)
    Teaddict, i appologise for flying off the handle like i did, and negging you. I completely got the wrong end of the stick about what you where talking about, but i have since done a bit of research and i understand what you mean now.
    Thank you

:rofl: I am actually embarrassed for you. Since when does a one on one debate involve telling the other user to read your replies to all other users and then draw conculsions.

You know, I think I had a discussion on this issue back in July 09. From now on I will point people to my post history instead of providing a succinct summary.
    Rather than the ninth of July, I put forward the answers in the same thread, on the same day, on the same bloody page. I have no issue with repeating myself once or twice but what you wanted was taking the piss.

Next time, why not read the debate and see how far it has advanced and then take it from there rather than just jumping in with your nonsense and expecting me to repeat what I wrote when it is there clear as crystal.

Ahh, insults. How predictable.
    Just returning the favour.

ReputationRep:
    Rather than the ninth of July, I put forward the answers in the same thread, on the same day, on the same bloody page. I have no issue with repeating myself once or twice but what you wanted was taking the piss.
    I guess a simple sentence is beyond you? Evidently you have no problem with refusing what was originally a polite request for a short answer. In fact, I would say you have dedicated a hundred words or more engaging in this rather childish back and forth.

Which leads me to believe (After reading through the entire thread, which I had done before you replied to me.) That you haven't answered these questions at all.

You really are extremely immature I'll give you that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.