weight
    dress size
    favourite part(s)
    anything you would change?

thanks. just asking to see how much body confidence there is
    Height=happy
    Weight=could do with losing a stone or two
    Fav parts=eyes, arse, boobs, waist, feet

I would like longer legs and a shorter stomach so clothes fit better, I would like to be slimmer but not lose the curvature I already have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Amy-Eliza~)
    I'm going through a bit of a body hating phase at the moment!

height: 5'6 and a half. But I should be a few inches taller as I had a spinal curvature which has since been operated on, but is not completely straight. I feel cheated out of the extra height

weight: About 9 stone 12 at the moment. I am happiest when I am about 9 stone 7, but i have been majorly stress eating this term!

dress size: 10/12. I am fairly happy with my dress size, I have no desire to be very slim as I have a large frame and naturally wide hips, but I would like to be less "wobbly".

favourite part(s): My hair, my eyes, my arms and shoulders, my waist/hip ratio (I like having big hips and a small waist), the 14 inch scar on my back (it's part of me and I like it!)

anything you would change?: My big thighs, jiggly bottom, teeth (I want them whitened), my sticky-out ears, my slightly squished torso.

Haha, I would never tell my boyfriend this, he would think that I'm mental! He tells me that I'm beautiful and sexy every day, but I guess he's bias. I think all women have insecurities.
    5"6 is perfect height for women, for me anyway. Im 6"2 and it is just over a head smaller than me, parfait!

ReputationRep:
    height: 5'4ish
    weight: 8st
    dress size:6-8
    favourite part(s): tummy, waist (both tiny), boobies
    anything you would change? I'd get bigger hair, and add more green to my eyes. Perhaps longer legs. Maybe even bigger boobs.

I like my body a lot, I guess I'd change my face more than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capucinnolover)
    Happy and unhappy. Happy because I've got a healthy body right now, and unhappy since I'm a bit too fat

So its not healthy?

ReputationRep:
    Not too keen on my fat arse and beer gut. But that's nothing that a year's gym membership and laying off the mars bars can't solve. I'd prefer to have less grey hair, I gave up trying to pull them out about eight years ago, but its not too bad for me to bother with dying it, heck I probably never will.

Ultimately however vanity is for people with too much time on their hands. I don't have time, two small children have stolen it and turned it into a messy house....

ReputationRep:
    height: 5'6 would like to be about 5'9
    weight: 10st 12lb want to be 9st
    dress size: 10 - 12
    favourite part(s): boobs, bum, hair
    My weight, stria :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    BS
    What exactly makes it bs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Amy-Eliza~)
    weight: About 9 stone 12 at the moment. I am happiest when I am about 9 stone 7, but i have been majorly stress eating this term!
    :lolwut:

5 pounds isnt really 'majorly stress eating.'

ReputationRep:
    height - 6'
    weight - 200lb
    shape - mesomorphic
    favourite parts - big shoulders, arse <3
    anything you would change? - lose about 20lb, have a 6 pack, get stronger, not need glasses.

I don't like my body at the moment, I like what I can and will make it into.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aws)
    simple question.

and some follow-on question(s) , answer as much as you feel

why are you happy/unhappy with?

height
    weight
    dress size
    favourite part(s)

thanks. just asking to see how much body confidence there is
    Very happy, I've worked hard to get in this shape
    6'2
    92 kg (14.5-15st)
    chest, back and arms
    More or less a 'V' shape.
    I would like to be able to grow a propper moustache!

ReputationRep:
    height - 5ft 7/8

weight - somewhere between 15 and 16 stone

dress size - 16-18 but I have nighties and a jacket that are sizes 12 and 14

favourite part(s) - I guess my face

anything you would change? my tummy's disgusting, so are my thighs, my feet are weird, my breasts are apparently far too big (D cup).. honest if I could afford plastic surgery I'd take it. I'm covered in strech marks too and that really upsets me. Doesn't help that I have an anxiety disorder! confidence is not something I have a lot of in ANY aspect.

ReputationRep:
    I'm content with my general body shape although I would like to try out the gym soon. I think my arms are skinny but I'm not too sure about my legs, don't know if they are fat or just right for me. So yeah, I would like to change some things but I'm in no rush to do so.

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy with my body tbh. Obviously there's things that I would wish would be improved but who doesn't?

height: 5ft 7/8
    weight: slim? not weighed myself in ages lol.
    dress size: 10

ReputationRep:
    YES! F.U.C.K.I.N.G happy with it, and if i want to enhance my muscles i shall just make a few trips to the gym. Meh a person will like you for who you are, i just haven't found that person yet lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by USA HIDES DAMNS)
    Really? :sexface: We have to meet :love:
    Lol, that's a poor attempt at trying to bring down my account.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Locke)
    What exactly makes it bs?
    Naturally muscular? Pics or you're lying

ReputationRep:
    Just seen this Teeth whitening offer for £6

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 8 stone
    Dress size: 8
    Favourite part(s): Tummy
    Anything you would change?: I've always been quite skinny, but in more recent years, I've noticed that I've filled out a bit with curves in the right places, so I'm not so scrawny anymore. So I quite like my body, it's nice and slim without much effort on my part. I only wish my skin tone was a bit more even, that's the only thing I slightly dislike about my body. Apart from that, I'm good :yep:

Height: 5'8" - i like being tall (:
      Weight: 9 stone 5 - lost a lot of weight since april - about 4 stone.
      Dress size: 10 - yay!
      Favourite parts: My calves, face, booooobs (:
      Change: Tummy wobble, stretch marks, thigh fat :l

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.