Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Early 2011 House of Commons meet Watch

• View Poll Results: When and where shall we get our meet on?
    Weekend 26/27 February
    16.22%
    Weekend 5/6 March
    10.81%
    Weekend 12/13 March
    10.81%
    Weekend 19/20 March
    13.51%
    Weekend 26/27 March
    16.22%
    Weekend 2/3 April
    29.73%
    Weekend 9/10 April
    27.03%
    London
    56.76%
    Birmingham
    18.92%
    North
    24.32%
    Not interested
    16.22%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaran-j)
    Kinsey Scale?
    A scale for measuring one's homo/bi/heterosexuality.

(Original post by Cardozo)
    Was there not a write up of it? I remember pictures from one a couple of years back. I think I may make a special effort if cool **** really went down.
    Well: Paddy_Power nearly went into a coma. We got told off by the police for people pissing against a tree. Two libertarian males went off to do :hump:. A lot of people did :hump:. Some of us played wii.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    Well: Paddy_Power nearly went into a coma. We got told off by the police for people pissing against a tree. Two libertarian males went off to do :hump:. A lot of people did :hump:. Some of us played wii.
    When was this by the way? My memory is useless.

ReputationRep:
    When was this by the way? My memory is useless.
    August this year

ReputationRep:

Why does interesting **** happen when I'm inactive and therefore miss the thread? :dry:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    A simple scale of sexuality, devised by *mumblefirstname* Kinsey, the first psychologist to look into sexuality in detail. 1 is straight as an arrow, no homo. 7 is out-and-out, limp-wristed interior designers. Anything in between is a different level of bisexuality.
    Ah, OK. Thanks.

Why does interesting **** happen when I'm inactive and therefore miss the thread? :dry:
      It was shortly after Marxism 2010. I'm surprised you were inactive

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Stricof)
      It was shortly after Marxism 2010. I'm surprised you were inactive
      I was inactive in the House long before I left the party.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by paddy__power)
      Good move.

This said, last time there was only one wimminz and I'm pretty sure T&J ****ed her in a bush or something :dontknow:
      We merely snogged. A lot.
      (Original post by Adorno)
      There were three ladies present one of whom went (literally) rolling in the grass of Hyde Park with T/J; the other engaged in muscular training with Big Bang Theory. Appropriate name non? Nyika had to sew up T/J's shirt after he broke it but remained aside from such activity.
      Hehe, I still have that shirt. Nyika did a good job.
      Wha....? this thread just got so much better!
      Yeah, turns out I'm a ****.
      • Political Ambassador
      • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Adorno)
      There were three ladies present one of whom went (literally) rolling in the grass of Hyde Park with T/J; the other engaged in muscular training with Big Bang Theory. Appropriate name non? Nyika had to sew up T/J's shirt after he broke it but remained aside from such activity.
      Two I remember, although a third may have been there. Your memory may be going in your old age :holmes:

Speak for yourself, I reject the gender binary. As long as they're hot :ahee:

Also, if you're coming, I'll bring a syringe of adrenaline this time, just in case.
      Haha well fair play, a greater chance of sexy-time for you. Haha oh aye, sounds good :cool:

A simple scale of sexuality, devised by *mumblefirstname* Kinsey, the first psychologist to look into sexuality in detail. 1 is straight as an arrow, no homo. 7 is out-and-out, limp-wristed interior designers. Anything in between is a different level of bisexuality.
      There is also a film about it, if I remember correctly it stars Robin Williams....
      • Political Ambassador
      • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:

Aye, far too much alcohol in far too short a period of time. Should have spaced it out and I'd have been fine.

I didn't know two libertarian males went off to do stuff - interesting(ish).

(Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
      We merely snogged. A lot.Hehe, I still have that shirt. Nyika did a good job.Yeah, turns out I'm a ****.
      Ah ok, fair play.

ReputationRep:
      Yes, I'll opt for the shrine of the world's liberties.

As long as I can wear my Conservative Rosette!
        With a red middle?

ReputationRep:
        Two libertarian males went off to do :hump:. A lot of people did :hump:.
        Really?

Might give it a miss... :/

ReputationRep:
        In fairness, I'm not a libertarian :p:

If I'm still in occupation then all the lefties can spend a nice cold night in a Manchester lecture theatre.
          • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
          qfa
          Can we get a poll up with some venue suggestions?

ReputationRep:
          London all the way.

I'll probably be there but I'm not bringing anyone I know near T&J again...

ReputationRep:
          I'm in like flynn.

...?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by big-bang-theory)
          London all the way.

I'll probably be there but I'm not bringing anyone I know near T&J again...
          Yeah, I'm a bad person. In my defence, she looks like the hot blonde woman who Seth dated in the OC for a few episodes.

... yes I watched the OC. Shut up.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
          Yeah, I'm a bad person. In my defence, she looks like the hot blonde woman who Seth dated in the OC for a few episodes.

... yes I watched the OC. Shut up.
          She's not blonde... otherwise I don't think I can comment on her similarity having never seen an episode of the OC in my life...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.