Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What age is the oldest person you have had sex with? Watch

ReputationRep:
    25 when I was 16

50 when I was 19... my bf says I have daddy issues. I deny this but I can't explain it, I do like older guys!

ReputationRep:
    28 when I was 28.

The biggest age gap was a 26yo postgrad girl when I was 19.

I would definitely agree that the older a girl gets the more... openminded she becomes.

That one was a bit of a shock even for a horny 19 year old kid.

ReputationRep:
    My husband who's 28.

ReputationRep:
    Well she'd be 36 now but she was only 28 the time.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    My hand...

ReputationRep:
    My GF is 20, I'm 19

(She's a school year above me... but at this age it doesn't exactly make me a toy-boy lol)

ReputationRep:
    34 when I was (am) 22. Slept with twenty guys aged between 19 and 34 from when I was 15 to now- I think it does get better with age up until about 25, then they just plateau.

ReputationRep:
    My wife. My right hand comes a close second.

Ooh, there's a dirty pun in there, did you notice it?

ReputationRep:
    28 when i was 19(still 19) .... i like older lads and he knew what he was doin so yup lol

ReputationRep:
    i am a 24 year old virgin, so N/A

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkSenrine)
    Idk, the headstones are so weatherworn I can never make out the dates on them.
    you deserve more than 26 +reps for this. I actually may have just peed a little bit from laughing so hard

ReputationRep:
    Well the gravestone read 1842 so I guess that would make her 178?

edit: Guess someone already beat me to that joke!

My 55 year old aunty, she is so fit and horny you cannot resist her, especially when she is showing her crotchless knickers.

ReputationRep:
      19 when I was 14.

ReputationRep:
      32, I am 19, we worked together, it was amazing!

Also all these girls sleeping with guys in their 30s-50s when they are under 18 is rather disturbing. At least wait until they are adults, dirty old men!

23 year old when I was 19. I suppose the oldest I've slept with is still a 23 year old (different one lol).

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2011
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.