Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm just hoping if that is the case they adjust the boundaries to compensate but that depends on how others did, suppose well have to wait and see.

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billiethekid)
    They will work it out
    Thankyou 4 answering that - i figured they probably would but was a little bit scared they wouldn't and i have 0 marks ! lol

ReputationRep:
    im glad everyone else found it hard!
    hopefully the boundaries will be lower, i ran out of time too
    but hey theres always summer resits!

(Original post by Amy_D6)
    im glad everyone else found it hard!
    hopefully the boundaries will be lower, i ran out of time too
    but hey theres always summer resits!
    Yes but to be fair who really wants to have to do it all again in the summer with all of the other exams? I know I don't want to, but I may depending on the result. :mad:

Ben

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.