Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    I'm a bit bored of stereotypical roles on TV...if Kirsty pushed him down the stairs that actually makes her a very strong woman...and makes for far more interesting TV than a damsel in distress being rescued by the studly doctor

Anyway, the story line with the teacher and the kid was seriously :lolwut:. Otherwise an interesting episode, I hope this is the end of Warren but not Kirsty
    Pfft :talkhand: Since then I've been wondering, did Kirsty's daughter grass her up to Warren?

The teacher/pupil part was quite sweet, in a misguided kind of way. Didn't he say he cooked cakes with her, washed her uniform etc because he parents had learning difficulties too and they couldn't/wouldn't/didn't do it? (I can't remember/might have made that part up) That is if it was true and he wasn't trying to cover up being a paedophile... I think in tonight's episode there was a bit too much going on to include something like that, and the swept past it too quick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Pfft :talkhand: Since then I've been wondering, did Kirsty's daughter grass her up to Warren?

The teacher/pupil part was quite sweet, in a misguided kind of way. Didn't he say he cooked cakes with her, washed her uniform etc because he parents had learning difficulties too and they couldn't/wouldn't/didn't do it? (I can't remember/might have made that part up) That is if it was true and he wasn't trying to cover up being a paedophile... I think in tonight's episode there was a bit too much going on to include something like that, and the swept past it too quick.
    Yeah he did and I agree, it could have been used in a much better way. Quite depressing atm really..

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember Simon? And Lara? Going quite far back now.... He ended up on drugs too :L

ReputationRep:
    I think Adam should stop going for married nurses with psycho husbands...
    And I don't think Kirsty will get with him, whatever has happened to Warren, because of her daughter (Niki?)
    Btw, can anyone explain what was so weird about the post it notes etc in Ruth's office?

ReputationRep:
    Don't think Abs died. Guppy was cool, did he ever lose his virginity? Shame he started a coke habit, still Stitch was a ledge.
    Yeah I remembered after I posted that, he went off to start some alcoholics rehab place or something, in memory of his friend that died.

I seriously can't remember that about Guppy. Was he a virgin? I must've missed that storyline! He was my favourite though .

I think Jay has become my new favourite now. If he goes, I may have to stop watching Casualty in protest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aesc)
    I think Adam should stop going for married nurses with psycho husbands...
    THIS. I wondered why he didn't learn his lesson the first time

ReputationRep:
    Interesting one this evening, not sure about it, very depressing. It was essentially Casualty without the casualty part. (If that makes sense)

ReputationRep:
    Matthew Kelly!! What a hero!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stringer987)
    Matthew Kelly!! What a hero!
    It's quite a change from Stars In Their Eyes...

Anyway, major man points go to the piano playing mentalist who managed to "get some" whilst sectioned :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    It's quite a change from Stars In Their Eyes...

Anyway, major man points go to the piano playing mentalist who managed to "get some" whilst sectioned :awesome:
    Dont forget he had awful facial hair aswell! Another hero from that episode had to be him! Ruth is turning into a shlllaggg these days

ReputationRep:
    I strongly disliked yesterday's episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stringer987)
    Dont forget he had awful facial hair aswell! Another hero from that episode had to be him! Ruth is turning into a shlllaggg these days
    A good seeing to might be just what she needs :ninja:

Yes, the beard was terrible.

ReputationRep:
    I really liked yesterday's episode, it's nice to have a 'change' once in a while. Ruth is a really interesting character!

ReputationRep:
    I loved how it they made it look like it was so real but it was ruths mind playing tricks!

ReputationRep:
    Totally lovin' Casualty.

Two words: Nick Jordan :love:

ReputationRep:
    Jordan vs Hanssen in a battle of the egos :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Jordan vs Hanssen in a battle of the egos :awesome:
    Jordan wins. :ahee:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I've recently started to watch it good show!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    Jordan wins. :ahee:
    Nooo, Henrik Hanssen is god

ReputationRep:
    I miss the days when Harry was in it. The actor has died now

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.