(Original post by HumanNature1992)
    I'm waiting for T-toe or whatever her username is lol

But yeah she's a good rolemodel, need more like her
    You missed her!

ReputationRep:
    She can lead me in life. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    That's what I've heard too. A supply teacher I had for Maths in year 11 taught the Harry Potter kids and said Dan and Rupert were lovely but Emma didn't want to sit with the extras and was asking people if they knew who she was.
    She must be a better actress than I give her credit for because in interviews she comes across as lovely and gracious. I really want to like her, she's smart, pretty and has a pretty decent style (sometimes). But I feel a bit wary about her because she seems a bit *too* perfect. :dontknow:
    Don't like her new hair though.
    Didn't want to sit with extras? That's amazing. I wonder what Mr Radcliffe & Grint make of her... I'd love to find out.

To be fair, she was catapulted to fame from the age of 11 +... we can't be sure we wouldn't have turned out the same.

P.S After a quick snoop on your page, can I say I very much agree with your liking old people holding hands. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    To those people who are saying, "I've read that she is a *****" please don't say things like that for which you have no evidence, because who ever said these things about Emma Watson, for all you know, might have been lying or have a grudge against Emma.

ReputationRep:
    She is beautiful, talented and a very good role model.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TobeTheHero)
    I think she is a great role model for young people, like me, even though I'm not a girl What do you think? do you think she is a role model for young people? I'd like to know your opinion

Good points about Emma Watson:

1) She is good with money.
    2) Doesn't party like Paris Hilton
    3) Cares about her education more than anything
    4) Conservative when it comes to fashion.
    I love her.

She loves me back, she just doesn't know it yet.

ReputationRep:
    She's alright i guess, but noting compared to WAGBO!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I love her character in the Harry Potter series, more than in real life. But yeah, she's awesome-ness and glitter beads!

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD! I got neg rep for mentioning 'chavs'

ReputationRep:
    She is just gorgeous, isnt she?

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sorenfors)
    Show some evidence please. Link!
    CBS vid
    Handled it pretty well imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sorenfors)
    Show some evidence please. Link!
    Or just search for the letterman interview yourself - not that difficult. Im assuming we are talking about the same photos - the ones where she is wearing see through underwear are real without question and im not aware of any fakes of her without underwear for you to be confusing it with, although im not actually really aware of any fakes of her so that doesnt say much really.

ReputationRep:
    Emma is not without a few skeletons in the closet:

Spoiler:
    Show

Binge drinking!

Also, her short haircut doesn't do the rumours about her vicious deep-throating antics any good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwiguy)
    Plus, she's drop dead gorgeous!

WHO NEGGED ME FOR SAYING THIS? I BET IT WAS SOME FAT HAIRY WO MAN. Grrrr to you!
    Have you not been keeping up with internet affairs!? its BALLS TO YOU! not grr to you!

BALLS TO WHOEVER NEGGED HER!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrCharmed)
    That's a completley unfair thing to say. If you knew anythnig about Paris you would know that she feels terrible taking money off her parents and that her inherritence has been cut to alot less than her personal fortune.
    Piper! Freeze this troll!!!

ReputationRep:
    TSR loves Emma Watson.

We need a Emma Watson Society!

Oh dear I have taken it too far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SPMS)
    TSR loves Emma Watson.

We need a Emma Watson Society!

Oh dear I have taken it too far.
    Yes they do. I made a thread about how I think Emma is a bit overrated and they maulded me to death...

ReputationRep:
    I have yet to see her in real life then I will make my decision whether to keep her or not...

waiiiitttt.......

ReputationRep:
    If all this stuff about her saying 'do you know who I am' is true, that's a killer. You know a celebrity is a **** when they have to use that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angrydanmarin)
    Have you not been keeping up with internet affairs!? its BALLS TO YOU! not grr to you!

BALLS TO WHOEVER NEGGED HER!!!
    whatever your smoking mate, give us half

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.