Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

19, not good looking, never had a girlfriend... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Be a man, just be confident..You should try to hit on some girls, there's always a chance..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.i.i)
    Meh. And I don't know why I even bother replying to such a ignorant, deluded, pathetic and imbecilic c*nt like you. It's obvious that you live in a fantasy world and you refuse to believe my correct description of women, even though it's so glaringly obvious that I'm right.
    Ok, you keep believing that love. See if I care. You will get nowhere in life with women if you remain as bitter as you are. I refuse to talk to somebody who resorts to hurling very personal insults. Very mature. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophisticated)
    Ok, you keep believing that love. See if I care. You will get nowhere in life with women if you remain as bitter as you are. I refuse to talk to somebody who resorts to hurling very personal insults. Very mature. :cool:
    Well, it's true, you're obviously just ignorant little girl, who has probably lived a very sheltered life. And it's very hypocritical of you to call other people immature, AND to hurl personal insults and then go ahead and criticize people for insulting you back.

But keep on living in denial and in your own little fantasy world. I don't care

ReputationRep:
    maybe not telling random strangers from the internet about it would be a start. Forget about trying to have a gf for a while and concentrate on studying/work or whatever and when the time is right it will work out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.i.i)
    Well, it's true, you're obviously just ignorant little girl, who has probably lived a very sheltered life. And it's very hypocritical of you to call other people immature, AND to hurl personal insults and then go ahead and criticize people for insulting you back.

But keep on living in denial and in your own little fantasy world. I don't care
    I've lived a very sheltered life? Just because I hold an opinion that contradicts yours?

I forget that you're such a man of the world, hxx.

ReputationRep:
    Read Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rzc)
    Read Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo
    ****e.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomheppy)
    ****e.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.