The Student Room Group

Why are men such douchebags?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amsie/
that's dumbass- obvs i'd expect one back i'm just saying it's out of order to have someone swear at you,like that like you're in the wrong for having boobs :s-smilie: you wouldn't understand...
:facepalm2:

Im not saying the guy was right, he was bang out of order. But hitting him wouldnt solve anything.
Reply 61
Well I've been reading what you lot have said, and yeah okay, I did make a harsh generalisation saying ALL men are douchebags but still...

I don't get why the guys look at you and then swear at you when all I asked him what he was doing... :s-smilie:

Seems a bit funny to me really. I suppose the title of this thread should be why was this guy such a douchebag.

Sincere apologies!
Reply 62
I ONCE BUMPED INTO A DOG AND IT BIT ME!

ALL DOGS ARE EVIL BEASTS WHICH NEED TO BE PUT DOWN! INCLUDING MY PET DOG AT HOME! IF ONE ACTS THIS WAY THEY ALL ACT THIS WAY!!!

(Sorry, my caps lock key appears to be malfunctioning)
Reply 63
Original post by becomingbindy
The picture in your signature may give the impression that you're not really one of the least pervy guys out there.

When am I going to get a chance of trying to flirt with Sofia Vergara... an international beauty icon? Having posters or a picture of her in my sig doesn't make me a pervert, do you not have a crush on a male celebrity?
Reply 64
Seriously, today, I was going to the bar and this girl just stared at me constantly. Her eyes were completely fixed on my wallet. She kept staring so I decided to stare back.
And then I was like "what you looking at?" because it started to get a bit pervy and she was just like "buy me a drink you man pig bastard." And then she just went off on this massive swear fest and I was like :shock: I thought she was nearly going to punch me! :shock: Why the hell did she insult me when she was clearly in the wrong?

Women nowadays have no respect for us men. They just treat us like some kind of money dispenser! She was clearly wrong in this situation, I did absolutely nothing and that is how she treated me!!!!!! Wtf?
Reply 65
Thanks for calling me a douchebag, you douchebag.
Oh shutup fatty
Yes, because he is the representative for every single male in the world.
Original post by mediaroom
Seriously, today, I was going to work and this guy just stared at me constantly. His eyes were completely fixed on my chest. He kept staring so I decided to stare back.
And then I was like "Oi mate, what you looking at?" because it started to get a bit pervy and he was just like "F*** off you fat slag." And then he just went off on this massive swear fest and I was like :shock:. I thought he was nearly going to punch me! :shock: Why the hell did he insult me when he was clearly in the wrong?

Men nowadays have no respect for us women. They just treat us like some kind of object! He was clearly wrong in this situation, I did absolutely nothing and that is how he treated me!!!!!! Wtf?!

Men have no respect for women because:

- They wear slaggy clothing and wonder why men stare
- Are boring and have the personality of a brick wall
- Are impossible to please as they want everything yet will give nothing
- Fat

etc.
Original post by mediaroom
Seriously, today, I was going to work and this guy just stared at me constantly. His eyes were completely fixed on my chest. He kept staring so I decided to stare back.
And then I was like "Oi mate, what you looking at?" because it started to get a bit pervy and he was just like "F*** off you fat slag." And then he just went off on this massive swear fest and I was like :shock:. I thought he was nearly going to punch me! :shock: Why the hell did he insult me when he was clearly in the wrong?

Men nowadays have no respect for us women. They just treat us like some kind of object! He was clearly wrong in this situation, I did absolutely nothing and that is how he treated me!!!!!! Wtf?!

Troll.

1. Stop generalising, creating stereotypes
2. Stop scavenging for comfort in the hope someone agrees with you
3. Ever thought he might have just zoned out and was thinking about something?
- Women who are, shall we say, endowed often purposefully wear low cut tops to show off and tease men.

- You can't control other people, if they look, let them look.
Reply 71
It is, believe it or not, not a personal offense to you. Chavvy men are like that to everyone and when surrounding themselves with each other, they will not improve. Only answer is to hang out in non-chavvy places.
Reply 72
Are you as a big as a room?
Reply 73
The general question, asked by person X: Why are (wo)men such [insert derogatory description, D]?

The general riposte: It is false to say that all (wo)men are D. Perhaps all the question reveals is that the majority of (wo)men that X has so far met fit the description D.

The general hope: That you meet more (wo)men who are not D.

The general advice: Don't make generalisations that are not true.
Original post by py0alb
Perhaps he was mortified with embarassment because he got busted staring at a fat girl's tits?

Funny, but harsh on the OP.

I don't think it's fair to say ALL men are like that.
Well let's be honest, if seeing an ample carriage in public, who wouldn't look? The issue is staring prolonged, which is understandably unnerving.

I bet most men (excluding gay men or assexuals) will glance discreetly.
Not all men are like that though too many are. There are too many bad male role models and also too many women appear to prefer 'bad men'. Think of a recent example- Russell Brand marrying Katy Perry.
Get over it. This is why men think we're crazy.
Reply 78
Because we were made for the cuchi :wink:
Maybe you are a fat slut?:dontknow:

oooooo i see the angry mob coming my way lol:dancing2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending