Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you kill a baby? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    anybody who says yes is a sociopath and deserves to be locked up.

ReputationRep:
    How are you people planning on getting away with killing this hypothetical baby? People tend to notice when someone kills their offspring.

ReputationRep:
    I would kill it.

Then eat it.

ReputationRep:
    I believe the Romans used to kill babies fairly often as a form of abortion since they didn't believe that babies were fully human till about 2 years old.

ReputationRep:
    Should watch 'Charmed', there's a whole storyline on this and it's quite interesting

ReputationRep:
    Nice, lighthearted topic.
    Brb, just going to make a 'would you throw your best friend off a dam if he/she was going to be responsible for your death' thread. Y'know, keep the good atmosphere going...

ReputationRep:
    Would I kill a baby? Yes.

ReputationRep:
    I hear dead baby milkshake is excellent, the only downside is you have to put the baby alive in the blender so its nice and warm.

ReputationRep:
    If it was a Terminator baby programmed to kill me in 20 years then hell yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiahoneybee)
    No. Apart from the obvious fact that killing any person (baby or otherwise) would be horrendous, no one would know this baby would grow up to kill me and I'm pretty sure that excuse wouldn't go down too well in court when I got sentenced to life in prison!
    You could probably get off on an insanity defence. Can you imagine standing in court... "I'm telling you that baby is evil... It's plotting to kill me, no... really, it IS going to murder me one day!!" :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.