Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i have an interview on the 23rd at 2.00pm, no idea what its going to be like

ReputationRep:
    heyy il let uno how mine goes on tues and if an actual interview took place

ReputationRep:
    oh thank you that would be great

ReputationRep:
    OMGG my interviews on 23rd as well. sooo scared
    do u know if its just the interview or interview + open day? like showing around the campus and pharmacy talks?

ReputationRep:
    well on the letter it does say a talk about the course soo yhh

ReputationRep:
    There was a letter? I never got one. Just got an email that my interviews on 23rd Feb at 2:00pm. That's all I know. Weird :/
    Anyway good luck with your interview today. Just a few hours to go
    Let us know how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swb)
    There was a letter? I never got one. Just got an email that my interviews on 23rd Feb at 2:00pm. That's all I know. Weird :/
    Anyway good luck with your interview today. Just a few hours to go
    Let us know how it goes.
    i geuss il see u there lol
    i'm sooo nervous

i don't think i will be able to sleep tonight tbh
    gotta wake up early though coach leaves at 8.55

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah. But only if I knew how u looked
    I am stressing so much. Plus I haven't really prepared for it at all. And this is my 1st interview as well
    Where's that person? He/she was supposed to tell us how it went.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swb)
    Haha yeah. But only if I knew how u looked
    I am stressing so much. Plus I haven't really prepared for it at all. And this is my 1st interview as well
    Where's that person? He/she was supposed to tell us how it went.
    just make sure u look confident i think they just need to make sure were not complete idiots i'm sure our ucas explains alot already.

lol its my first interview aswell

yeh you know what i've been looking forward to hearing from that person

ReputationRep:
    heyy dw guys theres no interview...just a talk and a tour dats it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetchik)
    heyy dw guys theres no interview...just a talk and a tour dats it
    omg ur a star thankkk uuuuuuu

ReputationRep:
    Omgg seriously?? Woww I am soooo relieved. Thanku soo much.
    Should I still wear formal if there's no interview cos I don't wanna be the only one wearing shirt and trousers? Lol

ReputationRep:
    Random pharmacy question: If someone got arrested should it affect their chances of becoming a pharmacist?

I'm kind of on the fence. Obviously a pharmacist is a health proffesional and should act in a responsible and appropriate manner. But if the conviction is something like involvement in drugs then they should definitely be removed the right to practice.

Im unsure tbh. Anyone share their views??

ReputationRep:
    Getting arrested and involvment in drugs? I think it'll affect it not so sure though?
    Not much of a problem with getting arrested but involvment in drugs I think that can be a bit of a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry misunderstood first. But yeah getting arrested cos of involvement in drugs. Doesn't sound too good tbh.

ReputationRep:
    everyone that has had an interview wolll be getting an offer. doesnt make sense really if ur not actually getting interviewed?

(Original post by INeedToRevise)
      Random pharmacy question: If someone got arrested should it affect their chances of becoming a pharmacist?

I'm kind of on the fence. Obviously a pharmacist is a health proffesional and should act in a responsible and appropriate manner. But if the conviction is something like involvement in drugs then they should definitely be removed the right to practice.

Im unsure tbh. Anyone share their views??
      If they have a record, they may have trouble getting a job. However if it is their only offence, it was minor and a one off. They may be ok. Though if they are shortlisted, someone with a clean record may be chosen over them. But of course its not the main thing thats taken into account if it is only a one off, minor offence.

On a side note, don't be a **** and neg modding posts. I'm stopping your grade boundries from being stupidly high.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Loz17)
      If they have a record, they may have trouble getting a job. However if it is their only offence, it was minor and a one off. They may be ok. Though if they are shortlisted, someone with a clean record may be chosen over them. But of course its not the main thing thats taken into account if it is only a one off, minor offence.

On a side note, don't be a **** and neg modding posts. I'm stopping your grade boundries from being stupidly high.
      Your a mod who swears :confused: I thought mods are meant to be setting a good example for others on the forum.

(Original post by INeedToRevise)
        Your a mod who swears :confused: I thought mods are meant to be setting a good example for others on the forum.
        I'm a regular user as well. People forget this a lot. Me not swearing isn't going to stop other people swearing. So why shouldn't I?

Also, I know I started something, but it was a passing statement in an on topic post. Lets kept the thread on topic :wink2:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Loz17)
        I'm a regular user as well. People forget this a lot. Me not swearing isn't going to stop other people swearing. So why shouldn't I?

Also, I know I started something, but it was a passing statement in an on topic post. Lets kept the thread on topic :wink2:
        Your a regular user which means I can neg rep you. You should apologise to me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.