Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who doesn't dream about Lord Voldemort? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    yeah kinda...and it does happen...in my world
    fantasies fantasies. lol brings ya down to earth. but u might b able to achieve that so called goal in life.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I had a dream with Voldemort in too, it was as if I was inside the film except we were in a cinema.
    My cousin killed him by stabbing him with a wand.:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xCBRx)
    Haha I had a dream with Voldemort in too, it was as if I was inside the film except we were in a cinema.
    My cousin killed him by stabbing him with a wand.:ahee:
    lol

(Original post by satisfactionatlast)
      Firstly I just want to say that it is NOT hilarious! :huff: (It was like an ACTUAL story)

It was ********* scary!!! It was late at night, and like I was walking when I saw a stranger in a dark alley. We talked about You-Know-Who and he told me, "yeah Voldemort is a stupid ****** " something like that...and we both agreed....

Then later I was riding back home in a taxi when suddenly I see the same guy sitting down next to me wearing a thob (thob is the traditional Arabic dress that men wear)...the guy was wearing a cap...so he was like telling me "Lord Voldemort really sucks eh?" and I was like "yeah..." but then stopped...it was LORD VOLDEMORT! With his HIDEOUS snake like face (see HP 7) ...so I quickly said "um no...."

and then I noticed that the cab driver was the guy I had talked to about Lord Voldemort...

Anyway, so I was like totally freaking out (oh BTW somehow I was Harry Potter) and like the connection thing between Harry and Voldemort already broke, making Harry vulnerable...I knew how merciless Voldemort is and kill anyone he wishes easily...he was talking to me...(somehow I got the impression that he was playing with his food before he could stike down his opponent)...when suddenly he pretended to draw out his wand and aim a killing curse at me....

I SWEAR TO GOD my heart almost stopped right there! (He laughed at my scared reaction)

Anyway, taxi stopped by house and I slowly began getting out of the car in case sudden movements might anger the Dark Lord....then I thought I should probably invite him inside my house or he might kill me...so I said something like I would be so honoured if you came inside my house and had dinner with my family...

Voldemort looked at me in surprise. (I prayed to God that he would refuse). He said that I was lying, that I didn't want him to come in so he started to read my mind and I tried so hard to convince my brain that I wanted HIM to come in!

So he believe me....he came inside, sat in the guest's room and ate dinner with my family and had a conversation with my father....

it was soooooooooooo scary! I woke up feeling SO terrified!
      A dream with a story.. better than what I get, normally I just get a series of disjointed scenes, like Monty Python.

ReputationRep:
      Not too bad, if it was umbridge then that would be scary.

Volders just got up on the wrong of bed a few too many times.

ReputationRep:
      Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! I finally had a SECOND dream about Lord Voldemort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

ReputationRep:
      Ok so last night I had a nightmare...another dream about Lord Voldemort! You all do remember my first dream right? (IF NOT, go back to begging of THREAD)

The dream is a continuation...I think...This time though, it was much MUCH scarier!!

Ok so all of a sudden Voldemort was in my garden. (There were a few random kids and other people there too). Anyway, I was dueling with Voldemort.( we were fighthing for death)....

I kept casting spells at him with my wand but he skillfully flicked them away with a swoosh of his own wand. he kept doing this, reflecting each and every spell I threw at him. He threw deadly spells at me too, but I was also flicking them away with my own wand (At this point, my hands were getting really tired and honestly I was getting a bit scared knowing that I soon would get tired and hence YOU-KNOW-WHO would eventually defeat me). Anyway, so I kept on going, casting deadly spells to finish him off....

Now I don't know what happend exactly but Voldemort turned his head backwards for a split second and I saw my opportunity and whispered the final curse that would finish him off: Avadva Kedavra ....

Voldemort was shocked. I was shocked. (I think everyone there was shocked). It was an odd feeling. Voldemort fell to the floor and he sort of shriveled and turned black....So anyway, I went over to my uncle's house (which was next door), and the kids who were there came with me.

I was in my uncle's house. Suddenly I had Voldemort's wand in my hand. I decided to end things so I snapped Voldemort's wand in half. now I SWEAR TO GOD what happened after that was crazy and I regretted breaking his wand. Sparks flew out of the wooden stick and I don't know how but I knew Voldemort was resurrected. By breaking his wand, I brought Voldy back to life! He was stronger than ever. So I ran back to my house, cleared out everyone from there (kids were in my house at that moment). So I cleared everyone out of the house and walked over to Voldemort's body which was somehow beginning to feel lively again...

I was going to face the Dark Lord once more and I was ready....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had this dream yesterday. It was really scary. Anyway, probably my next dream would be facing him once again? Who knows...All I hope is to NEVER dream about him again... wow I just scared myself, now I can't sleep

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.