Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well I've got an unconditional offer for Zoology and Conservation, still waiting to see what other offers I get so am still pretty much undecided but I'm thinking its either Bangor or Manchester MMU, depending on what offers I get there. Obviously like two completely different places, and know manchester quite well and love the city and the nightlife, but not been to Bangor yet so can't really comment until I've visited!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get an offer for doing Primary Education yet? I'm still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    Ive got a conditional offer from Bangor for Psychology, thinking of putting them as my insurance option - main option being Durham - mainly worried about finding a job and accommodation outside of halls in Bangor but heard such good reports about the university, so quite torn!! Grr!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbbelfast)
    Ive got a conditional offer from Bangor for Psychology, thinking of putting them as my insurance option - main option being Durham - mainly worried about finding a job and accommodation outside of halls in Bangor but heard such good reports about the university, so quite torn!! Grr!
    Jobs are sparse but they are sparse everywhere, as for accomodation out of halls there is loads there was a massive problem with the number of emails people were getting saying 'room to rent' etc.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a conditional offer for Sports Science with Outdoor Activities, and another for Sports Science. Going for another look around on the 26th of this month (Feb) and can't wait! I really liked it last time and hopefully i can see more of the facilities, halls and great people there this time too

ReputationRep:
    I got unconditional from Bangor to do Childhood studies

ReputationRep:
    I have a sports science conditional offer, planning on putting Bangor as my firm.

ReputationRep:
    I'v had a Conditional offer for English Language and Linguistics and placed it as my firm choice! Eeek.

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional (I'm not intelligent, just 20) offer to study English.
    Bangor'll be my second University - I was at Liverpool until recently, until I realised after a year and a half that I seriously despise Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be doing Creative Studies in Bangor this year
    From what I've seen online though, no-one else seems to be doing it or anything similar!
    Class of one? ^ ^;

ReputationRep:
    I've chosen Bangor as my firm and insurance So excited, can't wait! It'd be awesome to get to know some people before i go so please feel free to message me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbbelfast)
    I doing psychology in bangor Its greeatt!! Lecturers are so fun! im in the second year... theres plently of stuff in Bangor dont worry about that.. including loads of voluntary opportunities for your second year And its one of the best for psychology.. i heard Durhams really rough... my friends there

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully me!
    Got a conditional to do Business Studies- loved the campus and everything

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I will be starting in 2011. Selection day this Friday! is anyone going to Bangor uni then too? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional for Psychology BA Starting in September too

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Psychology Starting in September after being on a gap year

ReputationRep:
    hey i am and im also doing business studies bangor! Looking forward to it! ^.^

ReputationRep:
    anyone surrently studying there ,can anyone give me any idea on how the uni is , i've got an unconditional offer for post grad in banking and finance

ReputationRep:
    I've been at Bangor for a year but decided to change my course. So I will be a fresher again (not quite as fresh though) studying Creative & Professional Writing. Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Psychology.. Did a late application but I've got my fingers so tightly crossed that I'll get an offer! I'm already in uni but its an awful uni and course so I'm quitting after I've finished first year, so hoping I'll get into Bangor this year otherwise I might as well give up on uni! I don't want to be starting at 20!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.