Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ive listened to all of the games albums,50 cent and most of kanyes anymore good rap?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    As soon as someone said westside connection and you said "who's that by", this just went to ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PapaShmurff)
    As soon as someone said westside connection and you said "who's that by", this just went to ****
    westside connection are s*** bro i dont know why you suck up to it

ReputationRep:
    Watch how this thread will turn into childish arguments were people can't accept others opinions and believe there's is facts like most other rap/hip-hop related threads....oh wait it's already happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kojo34)
    Edit: what about styles p, jadakiss, scarface etc..

I'm not gonna turn this into a thread about who likes what lol

ReputationRep:
    No-one mentioned NWA or A Tribe Called Quest yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PapaShmurff)
    You didn't even know who they were half an hour ago ff's
    you mean a day ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotalLifeForever)
    No-one mentioned NWA or A Tribe Called Quest yet?
    NWA are great-havent heard the second one

ReputationRep:
    NWA are great-havent heard the second one
    Listen to them, their album Midnight Marauders is one of the best hip hop albums.

ReputationRep:
    You did link that Game red album which is absolutely awful though

Yo i rhyme niggaz with niggaz, talk about mofookin niggaz, got no more lyrics for niggazz, Dres a **** producer now niggazz

West side connect have some good tunes and they dont take themselves too seriously, you dont hear Ice Cube screaming about how hes the greatest in their tunes does he. They make some standard west coast tunes and they dont do it as badly as some.

ReputationRep:
    Listen to them, their album Midnight Marauders is one of the best hip hop albums.

This is good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EggmanD)
    You did link that Game red album which is absolutely awful though

Yo i rhyme niggaz with niggaz, talk about mofookin niggaz, got no more lyrics for niggazz, Dres a **** producer now niggazz

West side connect have some good tunes and they dont take themselves too seriously, you dont hear Ice Cube screaming about how hes the greatest in their tunes does he. They make some standard west coast tunes and they dont do it as badly as some.
    exactly what i mean

ReputationRep:
    no i hate n-dubz any other albums from the game ( i adore him) ive listened to docs advoc and all the the others but R.E.D album really kills it off wtf?
    its worst thing ive ever heard!!!!
    We miss you game come back with proper albums..
    What about Lil wayne, Dizze rascal fghiiojpehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjjjjhhhhhhhhh ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffff

ReputationRep:
    You're a damned genius!

Black Star
    Mos Def (solo)
    De La Soul
    The Roots
    RUN-DMC
    Half-A-Mil
    The Coup
    Dead Prez
    Jurassic 5
    Dialted Peoples
    Gang Starr
    Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip
    Will Smith (yeah, I went there )

ReputationRep:
    midnight marauders is jazzy but the backing is dope

ReputationRep:
    I also can't believe no-one's mentioned Rage Against The Machine yet. Sure, the backing is far heavier, but Zack de la Rocha is as talented as anybody else mentioned so far.

ReputationRep:
    The Fugees?

ReputationRep:
    Triple h is a rapper now...huh

ReputationRep:
    to all those who said red album hasnt been released , youve all gone really quiet

ReputationRep:
    Mos Def - Mathematics.

Blakroc - Ain't Nothing Like You (Mos Def and The Black Keys)

I'm a big fan of Mos Def, he keeps it simple and has stuck to his guns. He hasn't swayed off to the RnB influenced music like Jay Z, Kanye and Eminem. And also Public Enemy..

ReputationRep:
    N.W.A

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.