Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am I abnormally tall? :/ Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Youve met...the undertaker:eek::eek:
    I have never been jealous of anyone on TSR until now. Where did you meet him? Whats he like? Does he look big in real life (although he probably wont look so big to you.) I am very jealous. Im so jealous, i have to swear at you, you...you... you ***** (no offence )
    Im jealous too

When he was the leader of the ministry of darkness :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Im jealous too

When he was the leader of the ministry of darkness :sogood:
    Do you still watch WWE? I stopped watching it a few years ago when it became really **** aka the john cena years. It wasnt the same without the rock, stone cold etc. Now triple H has left but its getting a bit better. Randy orton is awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Do you still watch WWE? I stopped watching it a few years ago when it became really **** aka the john cena years. It wasnt the same without the rock, stone cold etc. Now triple H has left but its getting a bit better. Randy orton is awesome.
    Not as religiously since the "Attitude Era", but I do catch it on some weeks, its gotten better since Triple H has left, they're pushing some really good younger starts. Orton and Morrison are too sick. I ALWAYS watch Wmania though, it never dissapoints

ReputationRep:
    You're as tall as Stephen Merchant! *claps*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Something_Ironic)
    In basketballer terms, you're a midget.
    like the sig, boyle is a legend

ReputationRep:
    My brother is 6'6'' and has just turned 15. But he is a lot taller than all of his friends, so I wouldn't say it was particularly "normal" :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diablo_James)
    Hey guys,

I go to a large school, there are roughly 900 students.
    I am the tallest of all of them, including teachers and other staff.
    I'm only 15, yet I'm literally a hair under 6ft 7.
    Is this TOO tall?

I will post pics if it helps.
    Just wait a few years, and you will be able to get as much pussy as you want. You will literally be swimming in pussyjuice, no doubt :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Extricated)
    like the sig, boyle is a legend
    Why thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.