Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you were on death row what would your last meal be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Starter: Id have a double whopper and chips from burger king.
    Main Meal: Ill have a steak + chips + mushrooms with lemon/olive oil/garlic + salad
    Desert: Couple double cheeseburgers and a big mac.

You might as well your gonna die anyway :P

ReputationRep:
    i would have an endless supply of chips that you would never die as you would never finish your meal.

and chips are good

ReputationRep:
    It's a tough decision but:
    Starter: Pizza Express dough balls with garlic butter with some marinated olives and chilli peppers, and several cheese triangles on crackers
    Main: Chili con Carne, but only if I could make it, I only ever eat the one I make 'cause I get too judgemental of others! With lots and lots of spiced rice, tortillas and guacamole, hot salsa and sour cream, and about 6 large portions of McDonald's fries! Then I'd round it off with a decent cheeseburger
    Dessert: not as fussed, I've not got a massive sweet tooth, but a tub of decent ice cream, either mint chocolate chip or raspberry ripple, with chopped brazil nuts and chocolate shavings.

I'd wash this down with a bottle of S.Pellegrino, a few strawberry blonde margaritas and a triple bourbon on the rocks.

ReputationRep:
    Soup laced with one of those 'temporary death' pellets.

ReputationRep:
    We're talking stuffed peppers, a chicken balti with rice, naan etc and sticky toffee pudding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    Starter - A warm roll fresh out of the oven (:love: bread)

Main - Steak with nice thick gravy, onion, peas and chip shop chips

Pudding - hmmmmm. Probably apple crumble!

Not that I'd be able to enjoy it...
    Chip shop chips would be an insane thing to to try and say ten times fast.

ReputationRep:
    A full meze.

I could be there for days.

ReputationRep:
    Just this.

ReputationRep:
    Mum's lasagne and rich, rich chocolate cake with ice cream for afters.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be too nervous to eat anything.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be like, wheyyy I don't have to watch my weight anymore! And then I would gorge on every fricken unhealthy food there is on the planet, and then explode. Hell yeah!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'll be able to eat anything even if its the $1000 pizza or if its one of the most delicious food in the world as I'd be too nervous or to depress to eat. I'll probably drink water and thats it.

ReputationRep:
    lsd or magic mushrooms

ReputationRep:
    A cake. Preferably with a key in it.

ReputationRep:
    wine gums. a lot of them.

ReputationRep:
    Macdonalds....

I read somewhere it's the most commonly selected last meal. They don't actually let you have whatever you want, which is a shame!

ReputationRep:
    Starters - Chicken balls (the chinese food, not actual chicken balls :wtf:), sesame prawn toast, somosas.
    Main - Chilliest vindaloo ever made in chow mein!
    Dessert - Pistachio milkshake/pistachio ice cream as soft as tesco value ice cream (tastes like clouds ) and a strawberry gateau!

On average I eat about 1200-1300 calories a day; so if I die I shall die fat and happy :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Starter: scallops/crispy bacon/sweet potato mash
    Main: massive chicken breast with thick BBQ sauce and homemade chips
    Dessert: hash brownies

ReputationRep:
    Jaffa Cakes, Ferrero Rocher. pen and paper.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.. Probably something reaaally fattening since I don't have to worry about my health any more. But, from the top of my head,

Starter: calamari or chicken gyoza. Or both!
    Main: a really nice fast food burger or some fried chicken. with lots of chips, ketchup, mayo and chilli sauce!
    Dessert: strawberry cheesecake with a scoop of ice cream.

(Btw, there's an artist who did piece about this.
    http://thechive.com/2009/08/14/death...ames-reynolds/)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.