Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate.)
    I don't have any cheese on pizza, totally not a cheese fan! It's lovely without. I prefer to make my own pizza but if I'm feeling lazy then the BBQ one at Pizza Hut or most of the ones at Pizza Express will do just fiiine.
    Interesting... the only reason I don't like or eat Pizza is because of the cheese but it never really occurred to me to have one without :erm:

ReputationRep:
    YUSS. With most toppings tbh, apart from outlandishy stuff like anchovies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    Yes.

But I'm not a fan of cheese on pizza. The less, the better.
    :eek: the cheese makes the pizza..it's the best part

ReputationRep:
    Ofcourse I like pizza! I like margarita...yumm the cheese
    Had pizza today as well

ReputationRep:
    asda pizza- awesome the customization bar thingy- tastes good and healthy- fairly cheap methinks but cant remeber the exact price

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    Interesting... the only reason I don't like or eat Pizza is because of the cheese but it never really occurred to me to have one without :erm:
    I spent 17 deprived years without even trying pizza because I don't like cheese Best day of my life when I thought "hang on, can't I just order without the cheese?". Haha I get seriously mocked for it but whatever. Healthier too I guess ;D Pizza Hut, Pizza Express + Dominoes have all made me pizza without the cheese, even if they do sometimes laugh at me when I order at the restaurant :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate.)
    I spent 17 deprived years without even trying pizza because I don't like cheese Best day of my life when I thought "hang on, can't I just order without the cheese?". Haha I get seriously mocked for it but whatever. Healthier too I guess ;D Pizza Hut, Pizza Express + Dominoes have all made me pizza without the cheese, even if they do sometimes laugh at me when I order at the restaurant :p:
    I'm going to try it soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate.)
    I don't have any cheese on pizza, totally not a cheese fan! It's lovely without. I prefer to make my own pizza but if I'm feeling lazy then the BBQ one at Pizza Hut or most of the ones at Pizza Express will do just fiiine.
    Cool. I used to take all the cheese off :laugh: I can't eat pizzas with loads of cheese.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doodledoo1)

:eek: the cheese makes the pizza..it's the best part
    I have to respectfully disagree :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Yes

My favourite toppings are olive, mushroom and egg

ReputationRep:
    yes yes yes

Vegetarian with extra cheeessssseee and deep pan

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is but I rarely eat it, probably once a month now, if that tbh! a shame really.....

ReputationRep:
    My favourite food

ReputationRep:
    This is such a silly thread. There is nobody in the world who doesn't like pizza. Is there?!

ReputationRep:
    I always hated pizza but then I just started liking it for some reason. I've had a pizza with pineapple, banana and kiwi before. Don't knock it til you try it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siani-chan)
    I always hated pizza but then I just started liking it for some reason. I've had a pizza with pineapple, banana and kiwi before. Don't knock it til you try it
    Yuck! I once tried a pizza with pineapple and chillies..it nearly made my head explode and puke at the same time!

ReputationRep:
    Of course But I like to keep them simple - margherita etc.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza rules, i had it for dinner tonight bbq chicken, ate it in the bath cos i was starving. Don't get better than that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria;)
    I have to respectfully disagree :laugh:
    I personally can't imagine pizza without the cheese...hmm..i guess everyone is different.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza is good, but the real man eats a pizza pasty. Damn those are tasty. I'm having one tonight :gah:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.