Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It hurts so much not being able to have sex :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4ttari)
    Go and look at a mirror.

You will realise you're face is a joke.
    Go and read a dictionary.

You will realise that your education is a joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aramiss18)
    Ahhh... that was funny.

Since you stereotype all white women can I stereotype you as "paki gangsta" with a chip on his shoulder?
    Statistics show that within 30 years Britain will turn into something else.

And We already have Sharia courts established in UK now passing down rulings.

I will let you figure the rest out.

And if you do anything to stop it, I will get the lefty liberals and humanrights activists/courts to do your honky ass over with a million counts of racism.

Don't you just love these liberals?

Always remember racism is only a one way train.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Go and read a dictionary.

You will realise that your education is a joke.
    Just completed my postdoctoral studies in Biochem.

Hows your media studies going and what are the future job prospects in it?

ReputationRep:

I don't study media. If you're going to insult someone, please make sure it has basis in fact, otherwise it epically fails.

ReputationRep:
    Statistics show that within 30 years Britain will turn into something else.

And We already have Sharia courts established in UK now passing down rulings.

I will let you figure the rest out.

And if you do anything to stop it, I will get the lefty liberals and humanrights activists/courts to do your honky ass over with a million counts of racism.

Don't you just love these liberals?

Always remember racism is only a one way train.:cool:
    Surely you realise population demographics are extremely hard to predict so in 30 years the UK will not be an Islamic Republic like you wish and if it does start to turn that way I wont be here so wont care.

ReputationRep:

So you're 22, have a phd and have completed your first research project/work and whilst you are doing this you find time to post stupid things on the internet? Yeh, right.

ReputationRep:
    How does masturbation hurt? :indiff:

Google female masturbation if you reaaaally need to know how to do it even though clearly it's something you don't learn as much as experiment with. Obviously you could have an infection or something that could make it painful but it's unlikely.

I think you're paying too much attention to what you're supposed to be doing rather than what you actually want to do.

ReputationRep:
    So you're 22, have a phd and have completed your first research project/work and whilst you are doing this you find time to post stupid things on the internet? Yeh, right.
    You really think im gona give out my real DOB on a forum?

ReputationRep:
    Surely you realise population demographics are extremely hard to predict so in 30 years the UK will not be an Islamic Republic like you wish and if it does start to turn that way I wont be here so wont care.
    We will see when the time comes.

ReputationRep:
    You really think im gona give out my real DOB on a forum?
    On a completely anonymous forum as harmless as the student room - hardly dangerous. Just admit you lied.

ReputationRep:
    On a completely anonymous forum as harmless as the student room - hardly dangerous. Just admit you lied.
    Why would i lie? Not everyone is thick like you.

ReputationRep:
    Name me one white girl that has only had one sexual partner and settled with him?

Now tell me am i generalising?

Me. You're generalising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerr Avon)
    Take up a hobby to take your mind off sex!!! How about clay pigeon shooting? Or railway modelling? Or (OK this isn't going to work). Seriously, WHY are you so desperate for sex????
    Excellent hobby suggestions you just put out there.

ReputationRep:

If your religion opposes sex before marriage you surely shouldn't be masturbating. Self control is needed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanaa-)
    Hello I’m 21 and a girl.the two main reasons that I’m not having sex are 1)not in a serious relationship right now and 2) my religion (i don't really follow it though )
    I masturbate and it hurts every single cell of my body when every part of me wants it so much and I am unable to receive any any advice
    You don't need to be in a relationship to have sex and you certainly don't need to follow a religion you don't truly believe in!

I think you're putting barriers up to yourself, and either way it's best not to obsess over sex, just let it happen naturally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You're gonna regret it once you do "do" it.
    Sooo….everyone that ever has lost their V card on a ONS or ever had sex regrets it? I think not.

ReputationRep:
    man up and tap that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanaa-)
    Hello I’m 21 and a girl.the two main reasons that I’m not having sex are 1)not in a serious relationship right now and 2) my religion (i don't really follow it though )
    I masturbate and it hurts every single cell of my body when every part of me wants it so much and I am unable to receive any any advice
    If your religion doesn't allow you but you don't follow it, then what's the deal? Either you follow the religion or you don't. Since you clearly say that you don't follow it, then you can't call this a valid reason.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueGenes)
    Suppress those urges and turn those frowns upside down!
    >
    You can still play around with guys but it doesn't have to involve coitus. =]

Otherwise
    "Religion is like rules, Rules are meant to be broken."
    Off-topic but...

Jesus ****ing christ your sig pic... hot :drool::perv::sogood::sexface:

+Rep

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.