Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do believe in the illuminati because it's pretty obvious. I mean some of today's music videos are just weird and have really blatant symbolism- they all look the same. I was kind of sad when I found out that Beyonce was apart of it because I absolutely adored her but oh well. Right now I'm trying to figure out whether or not Chris Brown is in it? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4ttari)
    Fair enough!

Anyway you heard about the bilderberg, rockefellers and rothschilds?

Do you know what a zionist is?
    I've heard about rockefellers and rothschilds. I think jay-z is part of rockefellers and I have heard of rothschilds mansion actually.

of course I know what a zionist is! I think they are part of this whole thing too right? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abidemi)
    Hey guys. Im a Christian by the way, a differemtt perspective of things . Well it is real! Wether or not they are called the "illuminati" or not , I domt really know, but there is so much evil in this World that it is unreal. Since I am a christian I have always believed in evik and the devil etc, but only until the last year, has God revealed to me how bad this world already is, amd is heading towards, QUICKLY. Look at the films that come out, Harry potter, paranormal activity, all thrse weirdly stupid exorcism films. Take music (I initially couldnt believe that the likes of Beyonce were EVIL) I rubbished the idea, but the Holy Spirit inside me revealed iy to me, now all you need to do is just watch their videos or read their lyrics and that will prove that all this stuff is real. I could go on for ages but I wony because it is important to not focus on the devil and his schemes, but focus on God.

It is scary in a way, BUT only for non christians, as the bible says "when God is for us, who can be against us" , "the Lord will watch over you" theres loads of this stuff.

A time is coming when Jesus will return, to defeat the anti-christ and punish all those who submit to his regime, we are nearing those times. A wise ma once said, (Jesus) when a branch starts to blossom with fruit you know summer is near, just so when (the return of Christ) you will see the signs.... If you can be bothered read Matthew 24 and Daniel and dome of Revelations. (for you guys that dont believe any of it, still read it cos its interesting )

Bible quote, which I thinks speaks a lot of this...

Ephesians 6:10-12 NIV

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Sorry for the essay :P
    Harry Potter isn't evil!

You can't compare Harry Potter to other "rubbish" movies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazzyStar03)
    There is a whole series called the arrivals which gives you full details. But DONT watch alone like i did cause it is quite creepy. Also visit the vigilante citizen. GREAT site, gives you all the info. I have been so far convinced but im still unsure.

The illuminati and the NWO......hmmmmmmmmm
    I know, I heard about The Arrivals...don't worry, I'm planning on watching it with a friend

ReputationRep:
    Yeh im a boy muslim.Are you?
    Yep I am a muslim just not the boy part (im a girl)

LOL ...what is this, MSN?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TunnelVision)
    Yeah I do believe in the illuminati because it's pretty obvious. I mean some of today's music videos are just weird and have really blatant symbolism- they all look the same. I was kind of sad when I found out that Beyonce was apart of it because I absolutely adored her but oh well. Right now I'm trying to figure out whether or not Chris Brown is in it? :/
    the main idea is this, that basically, before artists get famously rich, they make an agreement with the devil...they sell their souls to the devil...the devil in return, will give them the lyrics for their songs....

the scary thing about it is that Jay Z HIMSELF said in an interview that the devil comes to him at night and tells him what to do/sing, etc.... Jay Z also said that the Devil gives him "magical" numbers, (The Devil calls it that)...and those same numbers are the numbers that Eminem uses in one of his songs at the end, which is kinda weird because those numbers have absolutely NOTHING to do with the song!

ReputationRep:
    This Illuminati thing got me thinking so deep...now I can't think of a DECENT song without trying to get the ACTUAL meaning behind it.....

The video talks about Eminem's depression lately...and they're saying he's trying to escape this thing but he can't...they are preventing him.... (similar to what MJ was trying to do!) Could it be a foreshadow of Eminem's DEATH?? :shock:

The video says that Eminem wants people to become aware of his current situation, and that he needs their help, so THAT IS WHY he did this music video with Rihanna "Love the Way You Lie", hoping that it would get so popular that people would become aware of his situation! And how is this done? Through Eminem's hidden meanings in his songs...

Listen I SWEAR today I was listening to "Love the Way You Lie"....Eminem was like: "I'm leaving you...No you AIN'T!".....

"I'm leaving you" is supposedly what his gf is saying
    and Eminem is like No you won't!

So I was thinking...how foolish of me ...but omg I scared myself thinking of this...

basically when he says "I'm leaving you...no you ain't"....
    Eminem is trying to break free from the devil "I'm leaving you" and the Devil replies back angry "No you aint!"

Wow.......I can really scare myself sometimes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamiFFXIII)
    Err empiricist ******** everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, and that will not change not least because a keyboard warrior such as yourself decides to dismiss them whilst arguing on the F.Ucking student room lol.

You are completely undermining your own argument.

1) "everyone is entitled to their own beliefs," Yes, as am I. And just because my beliefs do not coincide with yours this does not make mine inferior, nor does it impede upon my right to demonstrate my beliefs through whichever medium I choose, be it a student forum or not.

2) "because a keyboard warrior," Yes, I'm the keyboard warrior while you resort to petty name calling. Only a true keyboard warrior like yourself would bypass the swear filter with a dot, you clever, clever human being.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard about rockefellers and rothschilds. I think jay-z is part of rockefellers and I have heard of rothschilds mansion actually.

of course I know what a zionist is! I think they are part of this whole thing too right? :confused:
    Ok and do you think only jews are zionists?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    I know, I heard about The Arrivals...don't worry, I'm planning on watching it with a friend
    Good choice although it gets more details in part 18 onwards. Great stuff though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abidemi)
    Well, actually the bible is pretty factual. Have you ever read it, and tried to understand it? No? Or are your views just shaoed by what other aethiests around you say. Find out for yourself, dont be subject to others opinions. Even to be a christian, dont just become one because others are, ask God earnestly to reveal himself to you, or for you to know wether or not its all real? Then make your judgement.
    I was brought up with a religious grandmother, and attended a Christian primary school. I went to Mass and Sunday School, so no, my views are not 'shaoed' by what other 'aethiests' around me say.

I did my own research into everything, and concluded that there can be no God. Those are my beliefs, and they are not beliefs for the sake of conforming to a group. As I've said, I was raised as a Christian but I actually opened my eyes and thought for myself unlike most religious people.

ReputationRep:
    Ok and do you think only jews are zionists?
    Well loads of people who are referred as a zionist are jews but i really dont know what to think. And you?

ReputationRep:
    LOL ...what is this, MSN?
    Glad you find our convs so interestinggg lol its the student room

ReputationRep:
    For those of you who don't know, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order.

Presumably many pop artists are involved in this so called movement...they say that a major change will occure in 2012 as a result of this movement in order to create a New World Order! :shock:

Watch the link below to understand:

Here is part 1...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWz0VmJsHtQ

Start from here...think you can reach till part 10?

Be warned though, DON'T watch it alone...like how I did yesterday midnight

My question is, do you guys believe in it? I tried so hard to convice myself that it wasn't real...but somehow, it kinda makes sense...now I'm terrified...I keep thinking that I am imagining things...now I can't listen to songs WITHOUT concentrating on the HIDDEN meanings in them....FML....I'm dooooomed

Atheists, I don't think you guys believe in this right?

Anyway, discuss and please keep an open mind while watching the video...don't discuss this untill you see the ENTIRE video....even if you think it's not true, try to be decent about it....
    You're not dooooomed... you're an idiot. Simplezz.

ReputationRep:
    Eminem's always been depressed :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Stop being a bunch of dumb asses. The people in power, eg. CEO's of multi-billion international corporations, who own the politicians are not hiding anything from us. They are ****ing us over in plain sight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Srxjer)
    Definitely not.
    I thought so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ¡YaBasta!)
    You're not dooooomed... you're an idiot. Simplezz.
    And you're so ruddde! :huff:

ReputationRep:
    This Illuminati thing got me thinking so deep...now I can't think of a DECENT song without trying to get the ACTUAL meaning behind it.....

The video talks about Eminem's depression lately...and they're saying he's trying to escape this thing but he can't...they are preventing him.... (similar to what MJ was trying to do!) Could it be a foreshadow of Eminem's DEATH?? :shock:

The video says that Eminem wants people to become aware of his current situation, and that he needs their help, so THAT IS WHY he did this music video with Rihanna "Love the Way You Lie", hoping that it would get so popular that people would become aware of his situation! And how is this done? Through Eminem's hidden meanings in his songs...

Listen I SWEAR today I was listening to "Love the Way You Lie"....Eminem was like: "I'm leaving you...No you AIN'T!".....

"I'm leaving you" is supposedly what his gf is saying
    and Eminem is like No you won't!

So I was thinking...how foolish of me ...but omg I scared myself thinking of this...

basically when he says "I'm leaving you...no you ain't"....
    Eminem is trying to break free from the devil "I'm leaving you" and the Devil replies back angry "No you aint!"

Wow.......I can really scare myself sometimes!
    What are you on a about, Love the Way Lie wasn't about a girl, or the devil so to speak. It was about Hip Hop... Hip hop just, just like a girl, made his life so much better but at the same time hip hop was real bi*** to him.

Listen to "25 to Life" , " Space Bound", "Won't Back Down", "Never Over" (Partially). Love the Way you lie and 25 to life basically have the same meaning. He makes it sound like a girl but its not, it's about Hip Hop. He even mentions that he was basically losing it because he tried to appeal to more of his "diss fans" with Relapse album but ultimately failed because there was no meaning to it and he was recovering from the Botox or something. But yeah Recovery is simply that recovering from giving in to fans demands and doing what he want and believes and recovering from "bad" rap so to speak hence "Won't Back Down".

You can interpret it as what ever you want because we'll never get the real meaning, but seriously? How hip hop's been a bi*** to him and keeping him strangled is a more realistic answer to be fair with you.
    Sorry Eminem is one of my favorite artist of all time, I put him up there along side MJ, Tupac. But you can't understand Eminem's songs till you listen to his other songs

Rant over/

ReputationRep:
    the main idea is this, that basically, before artists get famously rich, they make an agreement with the devil...they sell their souls to the devil...the devil in return, will give them the lyrics for their songs....

the scary thing about it is that Jay Z HIMSELF said in an interview that the devil comes to him at night and tells him what to do/sing, etc.... Jay Z also said that the Devil gives him "magical" numbers, (The Devil calls it that)...and those same numbers are the numbers that Eminem uses in one of his songs at the end, which is kinda weird because those numbers have absolutely NOTHING to do with the song!
    Have you got a link to a video?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.