Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Travelling...hmmm, actually shopping, some new clothes wouldn't go amiss. Ooo, and lots of food (but probably because I am hungry now).

No, cross everything I said, I think I'll go travelling and go see Harry Potter World in Orlando

ReputationRep:
    Vegas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    Go to this really cool shop in Newcastle where they sell 6 Wagon Wheels for 69p.

Buy 13,043 Wagon Wheels at 6 for 69p for £1499.95.

Sell each Wagon Wheel for 20p (or 3 for 50p)

???????????

Profit.
    Where is that shop in Newcastle please haha I'm there on Wednesday to see Frankie Boyle, may just go check it out before hand!!

ReputationRep:
    Offer FREE subs to TSR for 13 lucky people and go on a cash fuelled gadget fest. buy nice cakes. invest in business. and maybe court a pretty girl and treat her. I would like a moped. I wouldnt give to charity but maybe take a homeless person to the primark. and bunk em up in my place or a premier inn.

tis all premier but the price.

ReputationRep:
    A car/motorbike

ReputationRep:
    £500 in my savings account, £500 towards a holiday and the other £500 on clothes, shoes, and treating my parents and boyfriend to a couple of fancy meals out.

ReputationRep:
    I'd want it to have x-ray vision for that price

I think i'd use it on driving lessons and a car

ReputationRep:
    Designer handbag and a macbook... :moon:

Edit: Or maybe driving lessons.

ReputationRep:
    Home Cinema system

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain92)
    Ew. Pink.

Nah, just any decent gaming PC that I can fiddle around with when I'm bored.
    Sony Vaio maybe?
    Cool Cool............by the way, I have a pink Lacoste polo shirt, I love it

ReputationRep:
    I accidentally almost clicked 'Buy now with 1 click'. Nearly had a fecking heart attack! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Spend 500 on just stuff for me, like clothes shoes going out etc Then invest the other 1000 on something that would definitely increase in value a lottt over time. What this would be though, I have no idea... :/

ReputationRep:
    I would put £500, towards a car £500 in savings. £500, I would spend on clothes or a holiday, anything left over put into savings.

ReputationRep:
    This

ReputationRep:
    LOTS of clothes esp prom dress
    really nice xmas presents for friends & family
    BOOKS and lots of them!!
    An iPhone and dock

But I would probably save it if the option was available/give it to my mum for safekeeping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Manic Mechanic)
    Sony Vaio maybe?
    Cool Cool............by the way, I have a pink Lacoste polo shirt, I love it
    Possibly, possibly. Aha, I don't mind pink on guys, just not on laptops for me

ReputationRep:
    threads and treads

go out with my mates and actually get a few rounds in!

ReputationRep:
    well id start by popping into a club for a few quick drinks, then i wont remeber the next week and will end up in vegas

ReputationRep:
    Erm, just blow it..how much do you earn a month.. I waste that monthly just on going out, clothes etc.. Damn, I will definately start saving money!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaime1986)
    Erm, just blow it..how much do you earn a month.. I waste that monthly just on going out, clothes etc.. Damn, I will definately start saving money!!
    Currently nothing - I'm joining the Navy on a scholarship scheme and they gave me £1500. Will be on £15,000 by September, moving up to £30,000 in 2 year's time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.