Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmegmaProblem)
    most useless post of the thread.
    Your posts are useless. Mr arrogant.
    Seriously, an attitude like yours will bite you on the arse one day. Someone will smash your teeth in.
    Horrayyyy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Roberts)
    Your posts are useless. Mr arrogant.
    Seriously, an attitude like yours will bite you on the arse one day. Someone will smash your teeth in.
    Horrayyyy!
    That person gunna be you blad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rzc)
    Sort of a contradiction. Don't you think?
    Maybe hypocritical, in no way a contradiction. ****** balls.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe hypocritical, in no way a contradiction. ****** balls.
    You contradicted yourself by saying my post was pointless, but in turn creating a pointless post yourself.

ReputationRep:
    The most intelligent one.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JammyDoughnut)
    The naturally gifted guy who manages 3As with ease, or the B student who revises excesively and far in advance?

I would say the first one.
    Who ever has the best PS and meets the entry requirements

ReputationRep:
    Depends what they are studying, other things like work experience and bothering to read around subjects etc. But I would say the person who puts the work in even if they achieved less in a few exams, as they will actually make an effort and appreciate the degree.

ReputationRep:
    why would i want to be the dogs *******s? seems quite unpleasant. Your dads a virgin too , your adopted.

Jees have some origionality man, going into the same job as you parents (foster parents) was so 19th century.

Ive met several IBers; all like gazzillionaires, all ********s, none of them virgins.

Hope i see you at some interview sometime, you'll recognise me, ill be the one getting the job
    You're pathetic mate

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.