Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what is a big thing for you but alot of people dont know it ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    My ''Girls of TSR photo collection'', over 100 photos of the finest clunge to have ever graced these forums.
    :eek:

I really quoted to say.. I love your sig haha

(Original post by Liam 09)
    To be honest doing stuff like phoning cabs, going in to banks and talking to cashier's makes me pretty anxious and I do try avoid **** like that, I think it's a fear of saying something wrong/stupid, and it really annoys me. It's like really bad shyness..
    I get that too! It's not like I'm that shy normally either! It's really annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    probably the sort of thing you'd want to tell people to be honest, buying gifts, eating out etc.

But urm... "a big thing". Hmm... can't really think of much, odd thing or two come to mind, some private things. I suppose not many know I have orthopaedic insoles in my trainers though.

yeh but like my mates ken and that so if somones going to get me something they would check with them as for schools etc. most of my teachers dont know however they could check if they wanted:P

ReputationRep:
    I feel more normal because of this thread. Thank you guys.

ReputationRep:
    I still sleep with teddy bears and talk to them occassionaly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Answering the damn phone. I actually HATE it. It scares the life out of me.

Oh, and the fact that I'm genetically screwed up. I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type III, Severe myopia, severe astimatism, IBS, Depression, Over pronating feet, whiplash and Social Anxiety.
    Your depressed? dont you have a boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GildedButterfly)
    Your depressed? dont you have a boyfriend?
    Yes I am and no I don't.

ReputationRep:
    My career - A-level Mathematics teacher.

A lot of people just know me for my videos.

ReputationRep:
    I spread bbq sauce on my neighbour's door

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Yes I am and no I don't.
    sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel better which im sure it wont im not exactly happy either. x

ReputationRep:
    i have 3 kidneys

ReputationRep:
    I have Scoliosis.
    Everyone just thinks I'm really unfit when I get out of breath walking the length of myself.

Also, I have a phobia of balloons. A little boy came into my work with a massive transformers balloon and I started having a panic attack. It's so awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GildedButterfly)
    sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel better which im sure it wont im not exactly happy either. x
    Well yeah seems that it was a choice between having a girlfriend with depression or an easy life at home and a music career and the career won. What can I say, I was naive and fell in love with someone who wasn't worth the effort.

I'm sad to hear you're not happy either hun, anything I can do? If you wanna chat, PM me

ReputationRep:
    lol, a lot of people dont know my boyfriend is in prison and will be for 8 more months, of a nine month sentence. boo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bourgeois)
    1. I truly HATE supermarkets and, in general, non-online shopping (sorry girls ).
    2. My self-esteem is approx. -12423534543 but somehow my friends think I'm very confident (I'm not in the slightest nor do I pretend to be, so I really don't know why they'd think that).
    3. I am obsessed with cleaning. I think people are starting to notice though as my bedroom looks like an operating room.
    4. I buy 1 trillion books a month (amazon's revenue is high for a reason) but I only finish 1 of them (the amount of junk people write nowadays is unbelievable).
    5. I cook lunch + dinner (sometimes breakfast as well) almost everyday (6 days/week).
    I hate people that double post, but no-one seems to care. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allyx)
    lol, a lot of people dont know my boyfriend is in prison and will be for 8 more months, of a nine month sentence. boo!
    What did he do?

ReputationRep:
    They think that I hate going out.

ReputationRep:
    I love Politics, I am a hansard and BBC Parliament nerd. I also love watching old elections on youtube, I can't get enough of it.

ReputationRep:
    My Massive Penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan)
    What did he do?

something naughty.

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand texting, shopping, cooking or people talking during programmes or films.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.