Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do your balls grow back, or can you get replacements/implants? What kind of sick German cuts another bloke's balls off though? I would have just slit his throat If I were a maniac but to cut some other guys balls of is just twisted. I would chuckle if the daughter goes home and starts sucking the balls infront of her father.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy)
    Moral of the story - don't be a dirty old perve.
    And if you are one then don't get caught!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    Fact is I meant He could dissuade her from seeing him or moving away so he can't contact her. Not first thought I know I'll saw his balls off. No.
    Really, you didn't post this then? -

You can't solve the problem in the long run though, if a older man hits on your daughter you can't solve the problem by moving away cause why should you?
    Or this:

If I were the father I may have done the same.
    It sends out the message to your daughter if you want to find someone let it be your own age not some old-perv.
    It's fine to realise that you're in the wrong. Don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaykiie)
    Really, you didn't post this then? -

Or this:

It's fine to realise that you're in the wrong. Don't worry.
    Yeah So.:rolleyes:
    I'm against using violence to settle matters. What do you want.

ReputationRep:
    I bet the guy who castrated him said "Thank you for ball your help. You won't be needing these anymore"

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    What? Surely a 57 year old boyfriend would be an ideal partner for his daughter. Not long to wait for some juicy inheritance.
    What 57? He's got a good decade or two in him yet.

Plus, according to the Daily Mail, men with young wives live longer.

If I ever go after a man's inheritance, I'll make sure they're terminally ill with a swiftly degenerative disease.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah So.:rolleyes:
    I'm against using violence to settle matters. What do you want.
    Nothing, at first I commented that he wasn't a paedophile which is what you called him. In that comment I said that cutting off his balls was wrong and you said "I didn't say it was right" but earlier in the thread you implied that it was..

I'm not looking to make an issue, just pointing out that you contradicted yourself. Try to keep to one argument in order to keep yourself from being confused about what you've said.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'd have the balls to do that.

ReputationRep:
    If my curtains weren't open at this moment in time my hand would instinctively be cupped over my nether region.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecdon)
    I bet the guy who castrated him said "Thank you for ball your help. You won't be needing these anymore"

:getmecoat:
    Good effort.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, at first I commented that he wasn't a paedophile which is what you called him. In that comment I said that cutting off his balls was wrong and you said "I didn't say it was right" but earlier in the thread you implied that it was..

I'm not looking to make an issue, just pointing out that you contradicted yourself. Try to keep to one argument in order to keep yourself from being confused about what you've said.
    That's okay I'll forgive you.
    hmm....thanks for going through my post individually to gather your evidence you horny girl.

:jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    The 57 year old deserved it in my opinion for being such a sicko.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    OP says that it must have "hurt badly"

*checks gender of OP*

I lol'd.

ReputationRep:
    OMG WTF?

Seriously, similar sort of reaction to '2 girls 1 cup'... Yeesh!

ReputationRep:
    That's okay I'll forgive you.
    hmm....thanks for going through my post individually to gather your evidence you horny girl.

:jiggy:
    Don't remember apologising, but if you need to make a witty retort in order to save face far be it for me to ruin that for you...

ReputationRep:
    Don't remember apologising, but if you need to make a witty retort in order to save face far be it for me to ruin that for you...
    Nah. let's just leave the issue with mutual respect for each other.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Nah. let's just leave the issue with mutual respect for each other.:cool:
    :hmmm:

Fine by me

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a psycho thing to do. Beating him up, sure, mutilating him for life, not so much. Maybe he should have tried talking to his daughter before going nuts with a bread knife.

ReputationRep:
    May I point out that many of you are blindly supporting the psychopathic violence of an immigrant factory worker? This crime could very easily have been murder, as the groin is a lethal target area that causes death from blood loss very quickly.

Also, do any of you ever expect to reach the age of 57 yourselves? If no, why not? Perhaps the NHS will be whittled down too much to give you blood pressure drugs by then, or you would have killed yourself by smoking? If not, then do any of you guys think you will be any less attracted to 17 year old girls at that age? That's the age of hot sweetness for all chicks, and even if you're fully impotent (which is unlikely), because of your masculine brain you will always want to plug a 17 year old. So if one day a 17 year old offers herself to you when you're in your 50s (and who knows, maybe you bought a Porsche specifically to attract them) will you turn her down? Really?? Sorry but if you say 'yes' I will think you're lying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynds81)
    And if you are one then don't get caught!!
    Or if you do get caught, have something to back up your pervy behaviour...... Like a gun.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.