Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Digital Media.. Just looking into the whole accomodation side of things now

ReputationRep:
    got a unconditional for business management !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rr53)
    Starting fine art printmaking in september. Is everyone elses start date 1st september?? This just seems so early compared to other universities! Plus struggling to decide between phoenix brewery/varley? What do people think????
    the ucas dates are not usually reliable
    i had exactly the same issue and when i got an offer for architecture i phoned the architecture undergrad office in order to ask the start date and they told me 26 september

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing medicine and will likely firm
    anyone wants to add on facebook
    Philippa King (or if it doesnt work message and i'll add you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olga123)
    the ucas dates are not usually reliable
    i had exactly the same issue and when i got an offer for architecture i phoned the architecture undergrad office in order to ask the start date and they told me 26 september
    the date on ucas have all change recently mine said start day of the 26th sept up until last week when it changed to 1st sept

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spangex)
    the date on ucas have all change recently mine said start day of the 26th sept up until last week when it changed to 1st sept
    that's weird cause the lady in the phone said that the whole academic semester started at 26
    i think that the best thing to do is phone them

ReputationRep:
    yeah i haven't confirmed it or anything - i just started freaking out when i saw the dates change, i'm doing nursing so I assumed it was correct.

ReputationRep:
    I’m going study digital media development there (: can’t wait!

ReputationRep:
    If anyone's doing or applying for Digital Music/Sound Arts, I would be huuuuugely grateful if they could answer a few questions sometime

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting to hear if I have a place for nursing. I applied through extra, anyone have any idea how long it takes them to reply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisynina)
    Unconditional for primary education 3-7 Will anyone else be on this course/ on falmer campus? X
    Might see you there. I got a conditonal 3-7 primary education...I also might be moving to falmer area too if I can!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by £llie)
    I'm still waiting to hear if I have a place for nursing. I applied through extra, anyone have any idea how long it takes them to reply?
    I know people who haven't had their offer back from their interviews which wasn't through extra.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spangex)
    I know people who haven't had their offer back from their interviews which wasn't through extra.
    All my results have taken longer than promised. Hang on in there.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Got an email to say they're looking atmy application which is good I guess. Good luck for yours :0

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Product Design! Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    hoping to be accepted for a transferral into 2nd year maths

ReputationRep:
    Hey (: I'm going to visual art and performance!

Anyone else doing that?

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, I just firmed critical fine art practice today, applied for accommodation - really hope I get phoenix!

anyone else know how they decide with accommodation- first come first serve or?

and anyone else put phoenix as there first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by volcanic)
    hey guys, I just firmed critical fine art practice today, applied for accommodation - really hope I get phoenix!

anyone else know how they decide with accommodation- first come first serve or?

and anyone else put phoenix as there first choice?
    I've applied for pheonix too.
    As far as I'm aware its first come first serve, but then when i applied they said they dont confirm your place until later this year- so what if theres a lot of people then, there must be some system or something....so i'm not 100% .
    But yeah fingers crossed!!!

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional for Law with Business

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.