Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugbyladosc)
    Thats too much lol

I mean natural bulk that is big but not really defined so much.. The first guy has a really decent body but i would ideally want to be more buff and less defined..
    I agree with this.

ReputationRep:
    In all honest if you've got nothing else going on in your life, go hit the gym in attempt to get this body.

1) he has good genetics
    2) amazingly strict diet
    3) hitting gym constantly maybe everyday

I'd rather just have a fit athletic body which doesn't require too much mainteanance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adrenaline1989)
    In all honest if you've got nothing else going on in your life, go hit the gym in attempt to get this body.

1) he has good genetics
    2) amazingly strict diet

I'd rather just have a fit athletic body which doesn't require too much mainteanance.
    Barely constantly. He does a 5 day split and his workout probably takes about 70-80 minutes judging by its volume and workload, so its about 7-8 hours a week, which is manageable for a lot of people, his diet is strict but eh, so is mine, I still enjoy my food

ReputationRep:
    Too much muscle for my liking. I'm not a big fan of the athletic look tbh, I like guys to just be average.

ReputationRep:
    Nice arms, but I hate the rest of it. Not enough bulk or chest hair for my liking, the guy must be ridiculously vain!

ReputationRep:
    He looks just a little less toned than me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doloroushazy)
    eurgh muscles are so weird
    Kinda need 'em.

ReputationRep:
    I like it! Wish my boyfriend looked like that, haha.

ReputationRep:
    blatant steroid abuser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lastmanstanding)
    yes I do, thankyou.

No - that is an athletic look. 2.5 years is NOTHING in the grand scheme of things. I know people who could attain this body in a much shorter time, and I also know peope that would have to put a lot more effort in to get the same type of body.

I fail to see how this could be seen as anything other than lean/athletic....in reality he has low bodyfat and not all that much muscle. He has an excellent body - yes, but his arms are probably nowhere near 16 inches and his chest is probably less than 45 inches (assumptions)
    Lean does not mean athletic.

ReputationRep:
    Fit as ****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adrenaline1989)

1) he has good genetics
    2) amazingly strict diet

hitting gym everyday... right, so no rest? You have to have god genetics for the sort of suggestions in this thread, he put in years of hard work and strict diet,

ReputationRep:
    Nice, but just not my personal type

ReputationRep:
    Its good, but not my taste

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bo-selecta)
    blatant steroid abuser
    lol *******s, if you can't gain that much muscle naturally you're a ****ing joke, have a look at this guys interview http://www.simplyshredded.com/josef-...interview.html

Clearly not a roider

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it.
    Too much MUSSELS :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...What height do you think this guy is? 5'10" maybe?:cool:

ReputationRep:
    :sexface: Nice.

ReputationRep:
    LOL females here are unbelievable. OP I seriously suggest you dont listen to people here, they're full of ****. The guy is good shape and doesnt look overly bulky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Too much muscle for my liking. I'm not a big fan of the athletic look tbh, I like guys to just be average.
    i lol at people who need to post their "preferences" evey time they are asked. Starts to make me think they are telling themselves this to reassure themselves.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.