Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Id suggest a few things. Dont listen to all these morons. Some girls think that guys like you (and me) are bad for wanting this but its natural and acceptable. There are girls out there who are interested in just sex, they may not scream this at the top of their voice but you can find them. Also I think the way you respond to girls in the first place makes a difference. You can be a nice guy, but be honest and straight forward about what you want with no shame. Girls may be reacting this way to you because you seem like a guy after a relationship and they are therefore developing ideas of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anitawee)
    Girls see me as boyfriend material.......which means if i had sex with a girl and didnt talk to her again, i would probably break her heart. Which I dont want to do. I fingered a girl, and she nearly cried when i told her i had no feelings for her.
    so basically you want to use girls..maybe try learning to have some respect for females..and start praying that karma doesn't come get you when you finally find someone you want to be with and end up being rejected..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cdash)
    Id suggest a few things. Dont listen to all these morons. Some girls think that guys like you (and me) are bad for wanting this but its natural and acceptable. There are girls out there who are interested in just sex, they may not scream this at the top of their voice but you can find them. Also I think the way you respond to girls in the first place makes a difference. You can be a nice guy, but be honest and straight forward about what you want with no shame. Girls may be reacting this way to you because you seem like a guy after a relationship and they are therefore developing ideas of this.
    The reason these girls are "interested in just sex" is because its what they think guys want and the easiest way to get a guys attention or feel like a guy likes them is to give them what they want. They feel wanted at the time but its only temporary and usually ends messing them up.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    Moron.

Maybe your fingernails were crazyyyyy long?

ReputationRep:
      umm proper gentlemanly much?
      maybe you cant get sex because you MAKE THEM CRY
      simply, if you wanted some you should not have broken it to her in such a way

ReputationRep:
      http://www.loltimeout.com/wp-content...10/05/pics.jpg

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Xhotas)
      She will be in 5 years by the sounds of it.

TSR doesn't seem to let me quote anymore... how odd.
      That makes this a new level of weird.

People don't really tend to 'finger' each other anymore..

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Boobies.)

Don't quite think "it's" a she, if "it" is, "it" definitely makes this weird.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by anitawee)
      Girls see me as boyfriend material.......which means if i had sex with a girl and didnt talk to her again, i would probably break her heart. Which I dont want to do. I fingered a girl, and she nearly cried when i told her i had no feelings for her.
      Diddums.

Don't have sex with girls you do not care for then? Problem solved. Just keep it in your pants.

ReputationRep:
      Maybe you need to stop trying to have sex with emotionally deficient girls... most wouldn't cry if you didn't want a relationship after a one night stand.

Maybe you do something eles to make them think you like them in other ways- stop doing that.

Simples.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by EKR93)
      Diddums.

Don't have sex with girls you do not care for then? Problem solved. Just keep it in your pants.
      Well that's the worst advice i've seen on this site.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Boobies.)

What? Why wouldn't they? :s

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tashalls)
      Well that's the worst advice i've seen on this site.
      Because it's so simple. No STDs or pregnancy through no love in a relationship, problem solved. There are too many people getting pregnant and being dumped nowadays, and it's people like the OP that are partly to blame for things like that.

Sorry my comment offends you... it wasn't meant to be taken that seriously you know.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by EKR93)
      Because it's so simple. No STDs or pregnancy through no love in a relationship, problem solved. There are too many people getting pregnant and being dumped nowadays, and it's people like the OP that are partly to blame for things like that.

Sorry my comment offends you... it wasn't meant to be taken that seriously you know.
      Why would you asume sex with a stranger=no protection and sex with a partner=protection. Many people in loving relationships get STI's or get pregnant, it's much easier to be too trusting of a partner then a stranger.

ReputationRep:
      Why would you asume sex with a stranger=no protection and sex with a partner=protection. Many people in loving relationships get STI's or get pregnant, it's much easier to be too trusting of a partner then a stranger.
      I never said that. What I said was too many people are having sex with each other and becoming pregnant as a consequence. I never said all people have sex with no protection, whether in a relationship or not.

My point was that so many teenagers have sex and end up having children when there was no love there for each other because they are too lazy to use protection. It's sad.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by EKR93)
      I never said that. What I said was too many people are having sex with each other and becoming pregnant as a consequence. I never said all people have sex with no protection, whether in a relationship or not.

My point was that so many teenagers have sex and end up having children when there was no love there for each other because they are too lazy to use protection. It's sad.
      No you said the OP shouldn't have sex untill he was in love, not should only have sex with protection.

Teenagers having sex and ending up with children have nothing to do with the OP.

ReputationRep:
      No you said the OP shouldn't have sex untill he was in love, not should only have sex with protection.

Teenagers having sex and ending up with children have nothing to do with the OP.
      Whatever makes you happy. The guy clearly has a disregard for the feelings of the girls he sleeps with, so what makes you think he is taking precautions? Good if he is, but he's a moron if he isn't.

ReputationRep:
      OP is getting a lot of stick, I don't really see why.
      If you have no prior relationship with the girl, then she really shouldn't expect you to have feelings for her or want a relationship. It's difficult to know exactly what people want though. My friends ask me why I never want to 'pull' when we go out like they do, and it's coz I don't want to give them the wrong idea that I 'like' them or anything because that's cruel! I don't know how people do it and get away with it. I know most guys in clubs are certainly not looking for a relationship when they show an interest, but they do exist.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.