Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I find The Secret Life of Hoodies series much funnier.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    loll<3 lIIIVVVEEE itzz sikk bladd r u dum bladd ....

ReputationRep:
    I find it funny how his friend with the beard always suddenly appears out of nowhere.

I find your mums sideburns highly disrespectful pure class

ReputationRep:
    is tha 4th one out i try to go on it buh it aint on youtube

ReputationRep:
    lol mumz sideburns yeh ino tha islamic man LOOOLL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel no.1)
    is tha 4th one out i try to go on it buh it aint on youtube
    its out already but its only half of it, ul no what i mean when you watch it.

ReputationRep:
    I think he's really funny!, But i think there are some parts where he's being slightly disrespectful. I don't know, but yeah he is hilarious

ReputationRep:
    say hello to the kalaberry

ReputationRep:
    You won't get it fully unless you're ethnicity is South Asian but yeah some bits are inspired lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theths)
    wtf was the end of the 4th one o.O?
    humza got shanked! :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I love this show soooo much >3.
    'It looks like bin ladens training camp in here' :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackVenom321)
    I find it funny how his friend with the beard always suddenly appears out of nowhere.
    Haha same here! He's too funny, I just call him wagwan taliban guy :laugh:

I also really like when Hamza randomly breaks out to some music, like too many man or 079 me song lol both of which had taliban guy in it It's so funny the way he gets so serious and looks down in shame when Hamza is shaking his stuff to the music :rofl:

****ing classic :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spaz Man)
    You won't get it fully unless you're ethnicity is South Asian but yeah some bits are inspired lol
    That's the thing, there's so many white people who are like :wtf: not funny, looking at us all bemused like we're the crazy ones finding it funny :dry:

All the funniest jokes are with urdu words, OF COURSE they won't find it funny if they can't understand it. Or if the jokes are in english, they're relevant to south asian stereotypes which only south-asians are aware of so white people need to stop all the hatin'.

ReputationRep:
    manna locked in like dem man are Ard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperatore)
    That's the thing, there's so many white people who are like :wtf: not funny, looking at us all bemused like we're the crazy ones finding it funny :dry:

All the funniest jokes are with urdu words, OF COURSE they won't find it funny if they can't understand it. Or if the jokes are in english, they're relevant to south asian stereotypes which only south-asians are aware of so white people need to stop all the hatin'.
    LOL this is quite true, thought I'm black british and i fully understand his humour but that's partly due to having a lot of pakistani friends over the years.

ReputationRep:
    It's all about Omar lol

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about that bladrins,
    just a quick question
    Blad is that 7 up?
    yeah.
    Ok, No more 7 up for you! LOL, that bit was too much

The 4th one was good and the end was sick, the thing about the wiseman made me think lol......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahil112)
    its out already but its only half of it, ul no what i mean when you watch it.
    oh yehhh i hav nd it ses to be continued fnx x

ReputationRep:
    His voice is annoying, but he is funny...

ReputationRep:
    Funny how all the asians are laughing at "black power ranger." and "Darth Vader"

Isnt that racism towards you lot?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.