Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

slept with a girl off the bus Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)
    No, I would not.
    I love it how we are a page and a half through the thread and you're the first person that has given an actual answer to his question!

Ahhh the lovely people of TSR!

ReputationRep:
    Dude, that happened to me just the other day.

Was very pleased with myself.

ReputationRep:
    I hope you swiped after you finished

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alvrae)
    lol, see confidence gets you everywhere!
    Yep, with Herpes and no girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wesker115)
    Man if it's that fit spanish looking chick off the 34 then I'm jealous ;-)
    ohh, a Barnet/Walthamstow/Edmonton lad?

ReputationRep:
    IGNORING THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND (you dirty git) I don't see how this is any different to meeting someone at a club and going back to theirs and having a one night stand. Which is something I've never done but I thought it was quite common, so I'm surprised that nobody here has said (unless I've missed it) they'd consider it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_zed)
    Barnet? Lol

Tottenham Lad, 'Mon the Yids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSilentG)
    Que Jeremy Kyle, que the unwanted baby followed by the DNA test. Don't hate the player; hate THE GAME.

I had won the game today, until i read your post -.- x

ReputationRep:
    No :erm:

ReputationRep:
    You've got game son.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Easykill)
    Yep, with Herpes and no girlfriend.
    i take it you had a bad experience?

ReputationRep:
    Didn't happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_zed)
    Bang.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeographyEllie)
    I had won the game today, until i read your post -.- x
    What can I say Ellie? I aim to please, especially the females...Doesn't work often though, I wonder why.

ReputationRep:
    Peak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSilentG)
    What can I say Ellie? I aim to please, especially the females...Doesn't work often though, I wonder why.

If you were my bf, and we were sexing and you shouted that out, then i think I'd slap you just sayin'
    if you say that to people in college they punch and do really aggressive **** !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiyoto22)
    im thinking ive been getting the tram and bus for 7 yrs and i havent got nothing-f*** SAKE!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Pure dedication to public transport and you get nothing. It's just wrong :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeographyEllie)
    If you were my bf, and we were sexing and you shouted that out, then i think I'd slap you just sayin'
    if you say that to people in college they punch and do really aggressive **** !!!
    ROFL what kind of sick, twisted college do you go to? Apperentally I have 'a way with words' so I don't think I'll be beaten up any time soon . You'd slap me? Thank Ellie that's really kind of you :mad:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiyoto22)
    im thinking ive been getting the tram and bus for 7 yrs and i havent got nothing-f*** SAKE!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    8 years here.
    **** MY LIFE!

(I joke, girlfriend who is awesome)

ReputationRep:
    LOL a girl you met on the bus.. over your girlfriend? Wow.. and she had a boyfriend too. You both seem as bad as each other, maybe your good for each other

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.